Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet we dont score from open play today, Hazzard just doesnt want to try and we wont be scoring with Falco up front.

This will be 1 - 3 i can see it happening.

JOSE do something please or just do one. one of the best managers in the world but you are totally lost this season

The Ramires - Fabregas combination just does NOT work, I'm sorry!

First of all, Fabregas' work ethic is so slow and all he seems to do is play long passes that go nowhere and he expects Falcao to be there every time.. such lazy football. As for Ramires, it looks like he's trying too hard.. getting suckered into stupid tackles in and around the penalty area and he looks likely to get sent off.

Dropping Matic is not the answer! We need to have Matic there as the guy who breaks up play, slows things down. Fabregas and Ramires have no idea how to do ANY of that.

Not going to slate Ivanovic.. can't be bothered! I've run out of things to say!

don´t even bother mate, it´s not like Mourinho is going to change anything soon...