Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

6 hours ago, Beepu said:

Am I the only one that doesn't think she's "pretty". She's definitely not ugly but I never understood people's obsession with her appearance. 

1.2m though... Hory sheet

Probably because women are a rare sight in football. Although I do think she's pretty.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is that bitch can fuck off now, I respected her and thought she would be a professional. Sadly when she sued the club I lost that respect and when she declined 1.2 Million I respected her even less. Now she can go and work for a lower club who take in trash gold diggers.

2 hours ago, manpe said:

Didn't she reject the reported 1.2 million? I think she got more now.

I pretty much think, the club said to her.  we've offered you money good money for settling, you wanted to go to trial and this and this is what we will do to you and your career, you will look like a greedy bitch and no one will ever appoint you again... but hey... just leave it take the xum X now and we will say we apreciated your work... they never ever gaver her 1.2 or even more money... At the beginning the chelsea lawyers made clear what they would make her look like, offered her to rebuild bridges to mou she declined, offered her money and to get back into the team she declined she wanted additional 40% payrise, leaked informations allegedly....

I think, chelsea agreed that announcement and she is te biggest looser...

come on guys don't act like idiots... I never liked her seriously... but she isn't ugly at all... all of you were shagging your d*** when essien was whinin her celebrating the trophy...

she isn't what I like... but for 40+ she wouldn't be the women I would put at the last place if I wasn't married with the (to me) prettiest women...

Spoiler

55638287ae600588a43413ffa09962074ea86f26

Internet-Meme-Faces-01.jpg

2 hours ago, MichaelDance said:

All I can say is that bitch can fuck off now, I respected her and thought she would be a professional. Sadly when she sued the club I lost that respect and when she declined 1.2 Million I respected her even less. Now she can go and work for a lower club who take in trash gold diggers.

Seek help asap. You clearly have a hatred of women.

Scared to smile? They call you ugly? Life is harsh.

I just can't believe some of the comments I'm reading. The bare bones are a woman takes a man to court and she's called a cunt, a goal digger a bitch and ugly. It's like reading the musings of a group of spotty teenagers talking about their teacher. These sort of comments reflect badly on all Chelsea fans and make us look like misogynist halfwits.

58 minutes ago, Styles said:

Seek help asap. You clearly have a hatred of women.

Scared to smile? They call you ugly? Life is harsh.

Maybe he doesn't like Eva, it could be that simple.
Just like you don't like Jose Mourinho, but there's a line for help. :)

6 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Well you don't appear to like this forum as you have commented on The Shed End how you think this forum is a pile of shit. 

22 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I just can't believe some of the comments I'm reading. The bare bones are a woman takes a man to court and she's called a cunt, a goal digger a bitch and ugly. It's like reading the musings of a group of spotty teenagers talking about their teacher. These sort of comments reflect badly on all Chelsea fans and make us look like misogynist halfwits.

Aye it's truly sad :(

i find myself frequenting this place less and less and it used to be my first port of call. 

The woman was publicly embarrassed for trying to do her job, she was publicly demoted and I'm sorry but that's constructive dismissal in my book. I don't care if she was the only one to fight it, that's irrelevant. 

Sure the media latched onto it - when don't they? 

But, at the end of the day if you were her, or that was your Mum, or sister being spoken to like that at work - you'd be fucking pissed off and rightly so. 

Sure, she might never get a job like this again, that's why she's aiming for a big compensation - if she was earning £10k year, the settlement would have been less. However, after seeing the statement that Chelsea issued - I feel she wanted a public apology, the cash was just a bonus. 

It seems that having principles is no longer considered a good thing - I salute her for getting an apology and compensation - a smart girl, who will clearly be missed. 

Good luck for the future Eva. 

1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Well you don't appear to like this forum as you have commented on The Shed End how you think this forum is a pile of shit. 

Fair play to you for reading around. Missed your 'like', i guess. :)
Was advocating that some members leave their opinion in this place too, much more intercession for disrespecting a Chelsea legend.

I don't know who said it, happened some time ago, but i go along with their opinion; i like some members in here, hidden gems,
anyway for a creature of habit not easy to leave behind a familiar place. And then there is this stunning webdesign...
Yeah, maybe i'll grow out of this place, or some day i'll get a banning, who knows.

But it's not about me, enough with the justifications. Off-topic anyway.

Women can be a menace.
We had Cleopatra-Aspasia-Theodora in the ancient world.
In the new world Mata Hari-Christine Keeler-Madame Mao-Margaret Thatcher-Frau Merkel.
The list is endless but the way some jump the gun is outrageous.
Against poor little Eva as well !
One thing I never understood is how on earth the two physios in the incident could have known they were supposed to stay out of the pitch. Mourinho is 30 meters away and starts his shouting and jumping up and down like Bugs Bunny act when they are already in, at the spot where Hazard is lying down.

18 hours ago, Essien19 said:

Lol that's by far the strangest thing I've read on this topic.. and there's a lot of strange shit on this thread anyway :lol:

On 8 June 2016 at 8:05 PM, Styles said:

Yep. I hadn't realised just how many children we have on the forum. Imagine being so simple that you resort to shouting tits and p*ssy at anybody with a different take on this incident.

The irony of it. Didn't you yourself call the club a bunch of twats just for having a different opinion on the matter.And now you are calling everyone Sexist just because they have decided to side with the club. I get it that such words should not be used but if the board or Mourinho can be called such things then sure as hell can be Eva.

She was treated unfairly, that's a fact, but she took advantage of her somewhat popular status as a lady in the football world. She was quick to take the matter to the social media, fishing for sympathy and blew this non-story out of proportion. Thanks to her the media had a reliable beatstick against us every time they ran out of stories during the course of the season. And now she gets a large sum of money and a statement about the great job she's done that makes me want to barf...She probably did the right thing for herself, but excuse me for not taking the side of some random person that is trying to get money and media attention, while throwing mud at our club image at the same time. Let's see who will be willing to hire someone who is not sensible enough to settle those kind of issues privately and has a story of embarassing his employer publicly. So, do I think she is a gold digger? Yes, I do. I can even try getting Kanye West to lead a sing-along.

16 minutes ago, different level said:

took advantage of her somewhat popular status as a lady in the football world

Just like Sian Massey did when Andy Gray and Richard Keys insulted her off camera right? 

Thanks to her the media had a reliable beatstick against us every time they ran out of stories during the course of the season.

Lol what? All it needed was an apology from the club and/or Jose for insulting her and the issue would have been dead a buried again. Instead she gets public humiliation when she's called naive for doing her job and then told she won't sit on the bench. Yes thanks to her the media had a field day right.. Lmao. 

not taking the side of some random person that is trying to get money and media attention, while throwing mud at our club image at the same time

What?! :lol:. On the salary she was on her loss of earnings claim was actually £5m, that's a basis on her salary before termination x length of contract.** So unless you know otherwise, I'm not sure what you're alluding too. Media attention? Yes we can deduce that from her numerous(!) television appearances and media interviews(!). I won't even begin to ask you where you where see this proverbial 'mud' being thrown......

Let's see who will be willing to hire someone who is not sensible enough to settle those kind of issues privately and has a story of embarassing his employer publicly.

Yes let's see someone hire a successful female in a male dominated industry who is at the very top of her field. 

**if one of you numbers guys can clarify this, kudos.

4 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

Lol, quite honestly I didn't read most of your post as I think I've already wasted enough time with my own about this ridiculous story. But I'll be rooting for you. Hopefully you'll bring justice for Ms Carneiro (!)

Sober moment of clarity.....

Yes its difficult for women to survive in the testosterone fuelled world of male football. 25-30 years ago black blokes were having the same discriminatory shit thrown at them.

So on one hand she has a point, but instead of raising the wider issue of sexism in football, she seems to have gone down the oh so familiar route of me, me, me in todays society, and has actually probably deterred more women wanting to work in the male dominated industry that is modern football. The reputed £5 million was actually hush money, to avoid the string of recriminatory e mails and texts toing and froing between her representatives and CFC more than lost contract money.

Her case does highlight the issue of sexism that has yet to be tackled successfully, let alone homophobia....

Fuck me imagine if she was a transgender....:D