Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

You're right the club can spin this anyway they want but why would anyone believe them ? Anyone with half a brain would be able to see through the bs and realize Carneiro wasn't demoted for mistakes in the past but because of the incident with Mourinho.

I mean if i heard that story i'd be thinking " Well why did they wait so long to demote her ? Why didn't they demote her right after her mistakes in the past ? Why did they only demote her after the incident with Mourinho ?"

It simply doesn't add up. She has a strong case against both the club and Mourinho. She's very likely to win both.

To my knowledge she wasn't actually demoted, she was just removed from the match day bench. Her role remained the same. Or did she actually get demoted? 

Also so didn't she pretty much leave on her own accord?

14 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

This doesn't make any sense. You don't know the slightest bit of detail regarding those incidents yet you're talking as if you were there.

Huh? Dismissing Carneiro was very unfair. How can you say the club has thousand of reasons for her demotion? She was doing her job and did nothing wrong. I can't find a single reason to do so.

I just said things that were reported in the media and by the committee - which I don't remember the name. Chelsea and Dr. Carneiro have been mentioned by the media and the committee by the decisions made on pitch, if you guys don't remember I can't help.

Also, I'm talking things from a legal perspective. I never said her dismissal was fair, I never took sides with Mourinho on this feud. I may have disapproved how she reacted, but then again, I'm not the one feeling what she was, so it's easy for me to judge her on that.

All my points are about her having chances to win this case or not. I think they're slim exactly because  the club can allege many things.

I think people on this thread have comprehension issues. I said many times what the club's lawyers can use as a reason to demote her temporarily from her position and still people are reading my posts as if I said she should have been demoted.  Deserve and getting it done within law permissions are two completely different things. I'm done with trying to talk the same thing over and over again. No circus made by the media compares to the one made here.

13 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

You're right the club can spin this anyway they want but why would anyone believe them ? Anyone with half a brain would be able to see through the bs and realize Carneiro wasn't demoted for mistakes in the past but because of the incident with Mourinho.

I mean if i heard that story i'd be thinking " Well why did they wait so long to demote her ? Why didn't they demote her right after her mistakes in the past ? Why did they only demote her after the incident with Mourinho ?"

It simply doesn't add up. She has a strong case against both the club and Mourinho. She's very likely to win both.

Well, I think we'll have to wait and see. They can allege that enough is enough and that it was damaging the club's image and all that BS lawyers can come with and that we know they will.

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

To my knowledge she wasn't actually demoted, she was just removed from the match day bench. Her role remained the same. Or did she actually get demoted? 

I think she wasn't officially demoted but even if it's not a demotion it could still be seen as punishment for the incident with Mourinho.

It probably felt like a demotion though for her.

Either way though, punishment or demotion it wasn't right what happened to her. She just did her job yet got berated, publicly called naive and then denied to sit on the bench and act as teamdoctor on matchday as she had done for many years here.

24 minutes ago, Barbara said:

Well, I think we'll have to wait and see. They can allege that enough is enough and that it was damaging the club's image and all that BS lawyers can come with and that we know they will.

I understand what you're saying but again i just don't see us coming up with anything that would be believable.

Alleging "enough is enough" or saying it was" damaging the club's image" isn't gonna work because, as a doctor, she didn't do anything wrong in that incident with Mourinho.

Also how exactly did she damage the club's image ? Did she damage us by getting berated, publicly called naive and then punished by not being allowed to sit on the bench ? 

Don't see how she's damaged the club.Slated for doing her job!if we'd been winning there wouldn't have been a issue as never has done in the past.the whole thing was daft.Yeah she shouldn't have made the Facebook comment but there never had been a situation to comment on

She made it personal with that stupid facebook post and if she hadn't reacted so badly to it she would have been back doing her doctoring duties just like Jon Fearn has done because he took the 1 piece of criticism (because that's all it was, it wasn't a prolonged attack or anything like people try to make out) kept his head down and worked his way back to where he is. She has obviously realised she could've done the same now hence the backtracking by attempting to get her job back.

And to my knowledge she was never fired and left the job by mutual consent or something so it's hilarious that she's trying to sue for dismissal. She'll likely win her case against Mourinho because the courts wouldn't want her walking away without winning anything because it would look bad for them but her case won't be strong enough to take down the club's lawyers.

All the media will be predictably on her side, as will certain predictable members of this forum because it's yet another stick to beat Mourinho with and we all know how they love doing that.

This post will get jumped all over by people but, as i've said before and i'll say again, Jon Fearn's situation has proved that she caused this issue herself and if it was the other way around (Jon Fearn leaving, her keeping her job) noone would give even 2 shits either here or in the media because Mr Fearn is not an attractive woman.

You would have thought that the case v Mourinho ( if there actually is one) would have been heard first as the findings from that are pivotal in the constructive dismissal case.

The FA said there was no case to be heard against Mourinho but obviously an employment tribunal can say different and it just makes sense to me that the issue would have been sorted first.

1 hour ago, Viper22 said:

She made it personal with that stupid facebook post and if she hadn't reacted so badly to it she would have been back doing her doctoring duties just like Jon Fearn has done because he took the 1 piece of criticism (because that's all it was, it wasn't a prolonged attack or anything like people try to make out) kept his head down and worked his way back to where he is. She has obviously realised she could've done the same now hence the backtracking by attempting to get her job back.

And to my knowledge she was never fired and left the job by mutual consent or something so it's hilarious that she's trying to sue for dismissal. She'll likely win her case against Mourinho because the courts wouldn't want her walking away without winning anything because it would look bad for them but her case won't be strong enough to take down the club's lawyers.

All the media will be predictably on her side, as will certain predictable members of this forum because it's yet another stick to beat Mourinho with and we all know how they love doing that.

This post will get jumped all over by people but, as i've said before and i'll say again, Jon Fearn's situation has proved that she caused this issue herself and if it was the other way around (Jon Fearn leaving, her keeping her job) noone would give even 2 shits either here or in the media because Mr Fearn is not an attractive woman.

This is exactly right

• 1 month later...

papers reporting that they are not close to a settlement (money wise ) and they want a public apology from Mourinho.

Interesting no mention of reinstatement like in previous comments from her lawyer.

Fat chance of an apology from Mourinho.

Looks as if club standing their ground over constructive dismissal.

Could be a full public hearing in June if no compromise met

So imagine Jose having to give a 'forced' apology.

I am sorry that it has come to this and I apologise to Dr Canairo and also for us both being put in this position.

I am also sorry how she underminded my position post and pre season which left us unprepared for the season ahead. I am also sorry that since she left, Diego's hammys seem to be a lot better and not as fragile. I am also sorry that since she left there is no favourtism in the dressing room from the medical staff towards players and vice versa. ;-)

I am also sorry that the conniving little witch got her wish to see me removed from my post and she will gain celebrity Z status out of it.

When she appears on shows such as Strictly Come Dancing or Jungle Get me out of here....I will be truly truly sorry

• 3 weeks later...