Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

34 minutes ago, Styles said:

Who cares? If Fearn is happy to get treated like a piece of shit for doing his job then good for him. Eva wasn't and that's what you're failing to understand.

What a shit argument. Do you know why he didn't get any compensation? Because he doesn't have tits.

What the fuck has this word come to. You say son of a bitch to some attention whore and need to pay her millions because she is offended?!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Eva Carneiro
Chelsea Football Club is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement with Dr Carneiro which brings her employment tribunal proceedings against the club and Jose Mourinho to an end.

The club regrets the circumstances which led to Dr Carneiro leaving the club and apologises unreservedly to her and her family for the distress caused. We wish to place on record that in running onto the pitch Dr Carneiro was following both the rules of the game and fulfilling her responsibility to the players as a doctor, putting their safety first.

Dr Carneiro has always put the interests of the club's players first.  Dr Carneiro is a highly competent and professional sports doctor. She was a valued member of the club’s medical team and we wish her every success in her future career.

Jose Mourinho also thanks Dr Carneiro for the excellent and dedicated support she provided as First Team Doctor and he wishes her a successful career.

And that's the most important part, "to an end." Bad publicity brought from a nonsensical case limited as much as the club could. All other is PR talk.

Doesn't sound like PR talk to me. Sounds like wording agreed with Eva's side as part of the settlement.

However it's been done, thank fuck that's over. Marked a terrible case for us, we were like Liverpool standing by Suarez after his racist slur against Evra.

Shame it couldn't have been as simple as an apology from Mourinho after the fact and her reinstated. But really, that's all it could have taken.

Right or wrong, what annoys me the most is it is yet another needless event that has left us with more negative headlines and reason for mud to be thrown at us.

Funny how it seems the case between Chelsea and Eva has dominated headlines, and Mourinho's case and any negative press has been nothing more than a side-note. Although now he is United's manager, I'm not surprised he's gone from zero to hero in many people's eyes in the press.

Good for her that she decided to settle .  A lot more info (not all good for her was allegedly due to come out).

Still stinks of her just wanting as much money as possible though and she didnt get a public apology from Mourinho. 

9 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Right or wrong, what annoys me the most is it is yet another needless event that has left us with more negative headlines and reason for mud to be thrown at us.

Funny how it seems the case between Chelsea and Eva has dominated headlines, and Mourinho's case and any negative press has been nothing more than a side-note. Although now he is United's manager, I'm not surprised he's gone from zero to hero in many people's eyes in the press.

The case was dominated between club and her because it is an employment tribunal.

Apart from incidents that happened most of the talk would have been about procedures followed etc

13 hours ago, Styles said:

Who cares? If Fearn is happy to get treated like a piece of shit for doing his job then good for him. Eva wasn't and that's what you're failing to understand.

Exactly. He would have had the same right to a trial as Carneiro and he didn't make use of it for reasons which we don't know. Nothing to do with "tits" or "attention whore".

46 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

Exactly. He would have had the same right to a trial as Carneiro and he didn't make use of it for reasons which we don't know. Nothing to do with "tits" or "attention whore".

Come on, don't be so fucking naive. If she had dick like John does nobody would even bat an eye and it wouldn't blow up at all. A man would never get 1 mil out of his boss calling him a son of a bitch. John knows this, otherwise he would also sue the club. He didn't because it's better for him to suck it up and continue working at Chelsea (he will earn more money here than anywhere else). Double standards at its finest.

Eva just wanted to milk as much money as possible from the club. She saw her chance, manipulated and got the support of media, different woman rights "groups", justice warriors. "I'm a vulnerable woman and that guy told me bad things, protect me now please <3" and she made a good profit on it. Fair play to her for this, but she is nothing more than a gold digger. Don't try to maker her a hero, because she isn't.

I'm not protecting Mourinho, he was a cunt in this situation too. But she is an even bigger cunt. Fair play to her (she got what she wanted - a lot of money for nothing), but she doesn't get my respect.

2 hours ago, Amblève. said:

She was "encouraged" by certain rights groups etc and lets get it right...it was not a trial.

Had Fearn decided to do anything and gone for constructive dismissal, then it would have been capped at £78k.

Chelsea went through the right process of offering her a way back to her job and at the end of the day, all the tribunal are looking at are employers and employees and not Chelsea, Eva and Mourinho

Am I the only one that doesn't think she's "pretty". She's definitely not ugly but I never understood people's obsession with her appearance. 

1.2m though... Hory sheet

3 minutes ago, Beepu said:

Am I the only one that doesn't think she's "pretty". She's definitely not ugly but I never understood people's obsession with her appearance. 

She looks her age and she is too short for my taste :P Definitely not an absolute beauty.

24 minutes ago, Beepu said:

I never really understood it either. I tried to give the Eva Carneiro appreciation thread an honest look, but I just ended up baffled.

3 hours ago, Amblève. said:

Yep. I hadn't realised just how many children we have on the forum. Imagine being so simple that you resort to shouting tits and p*ssy at anybody with a different take on this incident.

27 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I never really understood it either. I tried to give the Eva Carneiro appreciation thread an honest look, but I just ended up baffled.

I mean she's not unattractive but the publicity she got was as if she was the most beautiful woman in the world. Beauty is relative I guess. I only like asian girls and maybe she is the most beautiful woman in the world for someone else.