Everton v Chelsea

Jase

Why don't you send your CV to Roman then. Love how everyone here think they know better than a football manager, ignoring the fact that its Jose Mourinho.

Yeah - I only have one TV stream - Jose has Pro-Zone and tons of stats

If I can see with my 1 TV that Ivanovic is shit, Jose can certainly see it. But he's the special one and doesn't change.

I don't want to be Chelsea manager - I'm happy being a fan. However - I do expect more than I am getting from the team and the manager. I swear we played better football under the Fat Spanish Waiter. That's how sad it is now.

You can disagree with me all you like - but take a look at the table mate - that doesn't lie :)

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you send your CV to Roman then. Love how everyone here think they know better than a football manager, ignoring the fact that its Jose Mourinho.

There you go! Just like Jose himself, crediting people by their past glories rather than their current performance

Yeah - I only have one TV stream - Jose has Pro-Zone and tons of stats

If I can see with my 1 TV that Ivanovic is shit, Jose can certainly see it. But he's the special one and doesn't change.

I don't want to be Chelsea manager - I'm happy being a fan. However - I do expect more than I am getting from the team and the manager. I swear we played better football under the Fat Spanish Waiter. That's how sad it is now.

You can disagree with me all you like - but take a look at the table mate - that doesn't lie :)

Yes, the problem is you can only see 90 min of Chelsea every week. Jose, or any other manager, sees the team every day. There is probably a reason he's being picked. I'm not defending Jose or Ivan, it is obviously very frustrating, but clearly there is something that me and you don't. I don't think Jose is that naive. He gets tons of reports on player performance every week by his coaches.

What will Mourinho blame this time?

1. The referee.
  2. The linesman.
  3. The international break.
  4. The ballboys.
  5. The medics.
  6. The fans.
  7. The grass.
  8. The traffic.
  9. The wind.

You decide.

Opposition fans would also be an option, just to make it 10

There you go! Just like Jose himself, crediting people by their past glories rather than their current performance

Maybe you should pay more attention to the conferences than just watching 90 min and criticise. Jose said HIS OWN performance was below par and he is the first person that needs to improve and for that he has been trying to change his life style such as going to gym, just to let him think differently.