Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

No doubting hes good and I like him but what I dont get is why would he come here?

The reason hes pissed off now is lack of playing time and unless he walks into the 1st team or given insurances by Mou which is very unlikely then hes going to be in the same boat here.

No doubting hes good and I like him but what I dont get is why would he come here?

The reason hes pissed off now is lack of playing time and unless he walks into the 1st team or given insurances by Mou which is very unlikely then hes going to be in the same boat here.

Pedro would easily start in our team IMO. He would contribute far more offensively than everyone bar Eden, and he would certainly be the most decisive attacking mid in the final third.

I would happily have him here. His situation at barca is difficult because he has monsters as teamates ahead of him.

Really? How much is JT available for? :D Thibaut? Hazard? Costa?

If a player doesn't want to leave, or if he has offers from other clubs he prefers then "he is not available".

So you think Thibo,Hazard and Costa are proper Chelsea now ala JT and Drogba? hilarious. If a big club like Barca,Real or bayern make an offer than the club cannot refuse best believe the transfer will happen. As for Terry, He might be one of the rare exceptions simply due to his status at the club but let's not forget he nearly joined City a couple of years ago.

Not that it will ever happen now because he's too old but I doubt the club would reject a ridiculous offer for JT from another club. Now JT turning down the offer is what I have no doubt about whatsoever and the reason he's one of the rare exception.

All said, Pedro is quite good player, personaly I never liked him because he looks and acts like proper cunt on the pitch, diving, complaining, etc etc. but to be fair, he is good player. Was underrated under Pep indeed.

But he is also one of the players that is tailor made for their play and the teammates he had. Iniesta, Messi, Xavi, Villa made him that great. The way those were passing to each other, making brilliant runs and putting each other in goalscoring situations with through balls was perfect for Pedro.

Something Eden sure can do here, but Willian/Oscar is different type of player. Our players positioning, movement, runs in open space, through balls etc are generaly very very poor. We had some moments, but putting whole season together, Willian and Oscar looked clueless many times, they cant position themselves well, we dont make enough through balls. And that is the system Pedro truly excells in.

Take the new spain in equation, he isnt as good with Costa, Koke, Cesc,...as he was with Xavi, Villa.

But he can score, he is decently fast, hard worker and probably eager to prove himself. Like I said, PL could be piece of cake if we get Hazard, Costa and Pedro all scoring on regular basis. But CL is another beast.