Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

"It is a difficult situation. You want more minutes, more options, to be at the forefront of things but things are getting more difficult for me.

"It's a dream playing for Barcelona. I have won many titles and this fills me with satisfaction and joy, but you have to have the ambition to keep improving and play regularly.

"I wish I could stay at Barca but it is a very demanding club. It's hard at the top level, so we'll see what happens.

"But obviously one is happier when one can play."

Thought I was the only one. It's a trend around here, a lot of people are underestimating City, United and Arsenal, who will continue to spend and get players in this improving their squads.

This is precisely why we need to strengthen our team. We need a goalscoring winger and a box to box midfielder for big teams right now. Not waiting till January.

Everyone doesn't want to bid for reus for some strange reason, so the only possible available right winger keeps falling back to pedro.

Our hands are tied...

He doesn't even play in the same position as Oscar.

Yes but Oscar has fallen out of favour compared to Willian and Hazard (as for the end of last season,)

Imo if he plays well and Oscar doesn't then he would be a starter alongside Hazard and Willian.

And he could also do better than Willian and replace him if Oscar delivers.

RAC 1 with some more information on Pedro's release clause... #CFC #FCB

Pedro's clause (1/2): "It could go from €150million to €30million depending on the games played now..." (RAC1)

Pedro's clause (2/2): "...the club [FC Barcelona] could apply this calculation to the games he played last season" (RAC1) #FCB #CFC

Radio Catalunya - "From the club say they do not have any offer for Pedro or any communication by the agent of the player." (RAC1) #FCB #CFC

Mourinho will instruct #CFC to contact #FCB and pay Pedro's release clause only once the electoral process has been completed (Diario Sport)

The difference with #CFC's bid, though, is that Mourinho has personally called Pedro. Neither Wenger nor Rodgers did. (Diario Sport) #FCB

RAC 1 with some more information on Pedro's release clause... #CFC #FCB

Pedro's clause (1/2): "It could go from €150million to €30million depending on the games played now..." (RAC1)

Pedro's clause (2/2): "...the club [FC Barcelona] could apply this calculation to the games he played last season" (RAC1) #FCB #CFC

Radio Catalunya - "From the club say they do not have any offer for Pedro or any communication by the agent of the player." (RAC1) #FCB #CFC

Mourinho will instruct #CFC to contact #FCB and pay Pedro's release clause only once the electoral process has been completed (Diario Sport)

The difference with #CFC's bid, though, is that Mourinho has personally called Pedro. Neither Wenger nor Rodgers did. (Diario Sport) #FCB

And is for that, that Mou is different.

The Mou factor making the difference, one more time.

actualgranularherculesbeetle-2287311.gif

If he comes here, I bet he scores more than Oscar and Willian combined...probably could throw Flopdrado in with them as well.

He has the capabilities to score 15 goals a season - he scored 45 goals in two seasons afterall (09-11). Whereas getting double figures from Oscar would an extremely good season for him and getting double figures from Willian would be an absolute miracle. We desperately need more goals outside of Hazard and Costa, we have JT outscoring the majority of our AMs for fuck sake.

Wonder who will eliminitate us this year in UEFA.

That's the spirit, champ. A player who has been a part of the greatest club side ever and the best national side ever and won every imaginable trophy he can win will in some way lessen our chances in the CL.

If he comes here, I bet he scores more than Oscar and Willian combined...probably could throw Flopdrado in with them as well.

He has the capabilities to score 15 goals a season - he scored 45 goals in two seasons afterall (09-11). Whereas getting double figures from Oscar would an extremely good season for him and getting double figures from Willian would be an absolute miracle. We desperately need more goals outside of Hazard and Costa, we have JT outscoring the majority of our AMs for fuck sake.

I'm the opposite. Scoring loads in two seasons, which happens to be 5 years ago, doesn't mean much when he played in the best team seen for a while. Barca were scoring bucket loads.