Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

7 minutes ago, manpe said:

What a nice 

What a tidy finish that was, composed.

See Eden had 2 options!!

Dont shoot me but just thinking summet out loud..

Ive noticed that theres times that when Eden is on dribble mode that he doesn't look up. Doesn't seem to even glance. So is unaware if players are in a better position than hes in.

Now I'm all for a more direct, more selfish Eden but to me theres a difference to that than unaware.

You noticed?

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

See Eden had 2 options!!

Dont shoot me but just thinking summet out loud..

Ive noticed that theres times that when Eden is on dribble mode that he doesn't look up. Doesn't seem to even glance. So is unaware if players are in a better position than hes in.

Now I'm all for a more direct, more selfish Eden but to me theres a difference to that than unaware.

You noticed?

No I don't see that. His head was up in this case and he was certainly aware of the 2 options, both would have been correct decisions. I feel Eden is always aware of his surroundings, even if his head is down, he feels and sees his teammates from the corner of his eye.

37 minutes ago, manpe said:

No I don't see that. His head was up in this case and he was certainly aware of the 2 options, both would have been correct decisions. I feel Eden is always aware of his surroundings, even if his head is down, he feels and sees his teammates from the corner of his eye.

Never said this time.

Just keep an eye open on it.

Not said it was a major issue. Just summet I notice

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I have a feeling he's going to have a better campaign than the overrated Willian this season. He was woeful last season no thanks to Conte. Pedro will enjoy Sarriball. 

Pedro is a system player. We saw it under Guardiola and in Conte's first season. No surprised he's looked better than last season under Sarri.

28 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I have a feeling he's going to have a better campaign than the overrated Willian this season. He was woeful last season no thanks to Conte. Pedro will enjoy Sarriball. 

He's always been better than willian to me. Pedro makes more runs off the ball than willian, he is more energetic, he defends better, and more importantly he scores more goals than willian.

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

He's always been better than willian to me. Pedro makes more runs off the ball than willian, he is more energetic, he defends better, and more importantly he scores more goals than willian.

Nah.. he's had some awful, awful games for us. Willian is a better player, always able to create something. 

I would stick with Pedro for now though, I think he's really going to thrive in this system.

2 games 2 goals. Really exciting because this is the sort of guy he was at Barcelona. Never created a lot of chances but in and around the box, making late runs, coming infield to create overloads in the final third... thats what he would do a lot. I said I thought Sarri would rejuvenate Pedro and in pre-season and so far its looking to be going that way, I think he can get 10 goals at least this season. 8 more to go in 30 plus games? Surely? 

2 games 2 goals. Really exciting because this is the sort of guy he was at Barcelona. Never created a lot of chances but in and around the box, making late runs, coming infield to create overloads in the final third... thats what he would do a lot. I said I thought Sarri would rejuvenate Pedro and in pre-season and so far its looking to be going that way, I think he can get 10 goals at least this season. 8 more to go in 30 plus games? Surely? 
I'm sure he'll be our top scorer if he stays fit. Our best finisher by some distance

One more of the good things to come about this season. We was all looking for a big name Willian upgrade to be our Callejon and it was Pedro all along.

Ive always loved it when he gets full steam ahead. It brings out this demented Freddy Mercury face,

It will def be his highest scoring season and It should be him we are offering the 2 year extension and payrise to not Willian who shall again be pouting because of lack of playing time under a  manager.

Theres a post on WAGNH about Pedro and it questions something I suggested awhile back. With allot of chatter about using Eden as a false 9 Mertens character why don't we use Pedro? Hes got everything thats needed and I can see the lad taking to it naturally. But even if not this should be one of his best seasons scoring wise in football if he keeps this up  with the lads that can pass on this team now, I'm thinking about the 30 second goal v Manure and that assist from Alonso!

its going to make Willian such a happy chappy!

If you dont understand it when I talk about his demon Freddy Mercury face just check it out when he scores