Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

3 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I hope the club is being super tight lipped about targets, because we haven't really been linked with any wingers.  Surely, they've had feelers out for replacements for Hazard (though we seem to be caught flat footed looking for a keeper).  

The only targets that have been publicized have all come from Italian media and Golovin's mother.

It worries  me too.

But don't panic cause we are taking CHO,Tammy,Charly,Lycas to Perth!

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

It worries  me too.

But don't panic cause we are taking CHO,Tammy,Charly,Lycas to Perth!

Not having a keeper lined up is really worrying me.  Not necessarily in regard to having a keeper this season (don't get me wrong, we need one), but for possibly losing Hazard.  There is no replacement, but I hope we're not left holding our dicks if he gets sold.  Should have 3 players ready to go for the money that we'd receive,  Not having a keeper lined up looks like the club haven't been planning for this (which is crazy). 

Not having a keeper lined up is really worrying me.  Not necessarily in regard to having a keeper this season (don't get me wrong, we need one), but for possibly losing Hazard.  There is no replacement, but I hope we're not left holding our dicks if he gets sold.  Should have 3 players ready to go for the money that we'd receive,  Not having a keeper lined up looks like the club haven't been planning for this (which is crazy). 
I think it was quite clear that they thought a higher bid would have been enough for Alisson. That clearly wasn't the case, so we have to go after plan B.

Donnarumma seems like the ideal option left, despite his agent. Milan aren't in a good position either, which works in our favour.

13 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I think it was quite clear that they thought a higher bid would have been enough for Alisson. That clearly wasn't the case, so we have to go after plan B.

Donnarumma seems like the ideal option left, despite his agent. Milan aren't in a good position either, which works in our favour.

I kind of had the impression that we Lukaku'ed that, and came in late.

Just now, LAM09 said:
38 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:
I kind of had the impression that we Lukaku'ed that, and came in late.

Could be a true. However, we were forced into this predicament unlike last season

God knows what really happens.  For all I know, we heard the price, said forget it. 

Then Roma said "We'll have our guys keep your name in it to keep the price up for Liverpool.  Don't deny anything.  Cool?"  

Us:  "Yeah sure, fuck those scousers"

Maybe we were really in, topped Liverpool, then they matched and Alisson picked them.  (actually, this sounds most likely).

God knows what really happens.  For all I know, we heard the price, said forget it. 
Then Roma said "We'll have our guys keep your name in it to keep the price up for Liverpool.  Don't deny anything.  Cool?"  
Maybe we were really in, topped Liverpool, then they matched and Alisson picked them.  (actually, this sounds most likely).
The latter seems probable going by reports. Some even suggest we bid a bit more (70m) but the player chose otherwise.

Not majorly disappointed due to the crazy price. Selling Thibo and adding 15m~ for a replacement would be best all-round.

6 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Really can't say that too many times!

All that happened is some cunt chose some scouse gits over us.

Just like Jorgi boy chose us over some Manc rwats!

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Expecting 15 goals from him this league season. He should thrive

And hes going to score them all in 45 mins a game? Hes just not got the engine now to do90 mins. IF we want him in gul demented Freddy mode then its gotta be 1/2 game I think. And I cant see him as a striker anyway.

On 7/29/2018 at 0:27 AM, the wes said:

Pedro looking good under sarri style I know it's only pre season but  I gotta feeling he's going have a good season 

Reminds me of Conte first season. 

He will probably shine and then dissapear in second season. 

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

He is already 31, we should look for an upgrade not extend with an ageing player. 

Depends on what Pedro we will see. 

2017/18 Pedro should be sold.

2016/17 Pedro however is great option to have.

Willian for 60m was golden chance to bring talented winger in, but board messed up. 

Why are our players so inconsistent though? Willian and Pedro on good days, we wouldnt even need replacement. But you never know what to expect from them and thats why we should sell one, despite neither is bad player. Just incredibly inconsistent.