Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

On 08/04/2018 at 7:41 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Came out like a bull in a china shop on steroids and crack. First three touches were as subtle as a flying mallet. 

haha

He did crack me up when he came on. Spat me Guinness all over my PC monitor! Specially how slow Cescy was coming off. I wonder what Conte was thinking watching him run on.?

But the enthusiasm,spirit and wanting to be here that him and Willi have is what I wish some of the others had a bit of.

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

haha

He did crack me up when he came on. Spat me Guinness all over my PC monitor! Specially how slow Cescy was coming off. I wonder what Conte was thinking watching him run on.?

But the enthusiasm,spirit and wanting to be here that him and Willi have is what I wish some of the others had a bit of.

Haha, thought I was the only one who cracked up on this :D 

Just now, manpe said:

Haha, thought I was the only one who cracked up on this :D 

Have you ever seen his face after he scores? I tell ya mate he warps into a sort of demented Freddy Mercury character Very weird looking.Ive a picture of him somewhere I'll dig up.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Have you ever seen his face after he scores? I tell ya mate he warps into a sort of demented Freddy Mercury character Very weird looking.Ive a picture of him somewhere I'll dig up.

This is a thing I've liked about him from day one - his enthusiasm and happiness. He may run around like a headless chicken at times, but I can never fault his attitude.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

This is a thing I've liked about him from day one - his enthusiasm and happiness. He may run around like a headless chicken at times, but I can never fault his attitude.

Exactly what I think. Him and Willian both. Schurrle had it too. And all 3 love (loved) wearing the badge.

On 07/04/2017 at 0:29 PM, Unionjack said:

When he joined us I couldn't have been happier. He seemed to be just what we needed and looked to be a upgrade on Willian and a proper ballance at last to Eden.

But I was so disapointed that he just didn't seem to have anything in him at all worth shouting about. And TBH I'd got to the stage where I wondered if he was some sort of clone!

But hats off to the lad hes changed my mind about him totally. Hes got amazing spirit and he seems to love playing for us which is something a few of the others would do.

I always had this image of him as a happy,funny always smilling guy. Not that thats bad but sometimes you just think when does it become serious to him. But guys I tell ya - his facial features change when hes on his game. He kinda channels a demonic Freddy Mercury character. Love that sort of passion.

&NCS_modified=20161202165758&MaxW=640&im

But I still think we could get better and hopefully Pedro can stay pushing away and giving us great depth.

Tho Ive still not forgiven him for this!

Dunno where the image went to. I'll see if I rendered it out.

EDIT ::

Must be somewhere but this gives ou the idea. Just look at the concentration. It alters his face lol5af086df48513_PedroRodriguez1.thumb.png.8e7e50dc4d18397e08717efb2ab1a15c.png

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Everton-v-Chelsea-Premier-League.jpg[

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

Everton-v-Chelsea-Premier-League.jpg[

LOL you see it too eh? Maybe Freddy takes him over? Cause hes nornally part of the 'happy shiney people' Whatever it is I like it and wish he did it more often.

7 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Minute that match ends vs Newcastle United, I expect him on the first plane to Las Palmas. 

Should not be anywhere near the team next season. 

If we appoint Sarri i'd keep him. He's proven both at Barca and even in 16/17 with us that he is very effective in teams with attacking systems and strong movements and combinations. It's no surprise he's looked average this season and especially 15/16 because we aren't playing close to his strength's, even Messi would look half his true self if you say ask him to play on the shoulder, for eg.

8 hours ago, Tomo said:

If we appoint Sarri i'd keep him. He's proven both at Barca and even in 16/17 with us that he is very effective in teams with attacking systems and strong movements and combinations. It's no surprise he's looked average this season and especially 15/16 because we aren't playing close to his strength's, even Messi would look half his true self if you say ask him to play on the shoulder, for eg.

My compromise is this, next season at most only one of Willian or Pedro should be at chelsea. At most. 

If we have both come August, we riot. 

7 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

My compromise is this, next season at most only one of Willian or Pedro should be at chelsea. At most. 

If we have both come August, we riot. 

If previous experience is anything to go by, I'd keep Pedro. Has the experience and demonstrated the know-how of how to play that kind of attacking football. 

• 2 months later...

Reports are growing that Chelsea winger Pedro Rodriguez is being lined up by Lazio as a replacement for Felipe Anderson.

http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.football-italia.net%2F124735%2Flazio-target-chelsea%E2%80%99s-pedro#article/footballitalia-124735

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I think its a bit shortsighted for us getting rid of both him and Willian. We will need a new signing and backup

I hope the club is being super tight lipped about targets, because we haven't really been linked with any wingers.  Surely, they've had feelers out for replacements for Hazard (though we seem to be caught flat footed looking for a keeper).  

The only targets that have been publicized have all come from Italian media and Golovin's mother.