Stefan di Vrij

OneMoSalah

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just read that he has had two bad knee injuries. Is it to the same knee or both?

I remember Azpi suffered a long-term knee injury before coming here so it's not the end of the world, but two is a different story imo.

7 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Is this guy reliable?

He's reliable for Juve stuff, and I believe he's hit or miss with other Italian teams

3 hours ago, Styles said:

I've just read that he has had two bad knee injuries. Is it to the same knee or both?

I remember Azpi suffered a long-term knee injury before coming here so it's not the end of the world, but two is a different story imo.

Both times were to his left knee. The first time he was out for about a month and didn't get surgery, he only got it after the second time 

8 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I've never played FM myself. Is the 2012 version considered the classic? 

Opinions vary and I wouldn't call it the classic version, but it's considered the one with the best match engine: actions on the pitch resemble more the real thing.

I don't play it anymore (last was 13) but tried the demos. personally I don't buy them because it's basically the same game, with an updated roster at full price - makes no sense. So when feel like playing I just download a roster update for the database.

sorry for the OT. Think we have a FM thread where latest versions are discussed.

on de Vrij, acquiring someone after a bad injury can be a good strategy to get a better deal. However in this case he would be a gamble because it sounds like he has chronic knee problems in which case only if heavily discounted/loan.

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

This chase for a CB is getting hilarious now. We are like a disliked kid walking around the school yard trying to find a date for the prom.

FFS Chelsea, even I got asked out

Why are we even linked with all these young CBs?

We have Zouma and Christensen next year, that should be enough. We dont need 3rd u23 CB. 

Koulibaly is 25, which is the app. age we should be targeting. 

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Why are we even linked with all these young CBs?

We have Zouma and Christensen next year, that should be enough. We dont need 3rd u23 CB. 

Koulibaly is 25, which is the app. age we should be targeting. 

De Vrij is 24..

It's late in the transfer window so it would be hard to find a replacement but mostly it's the other clubs knowing we're desperate as fuck not only because of our lack of quality but also lack of time to purchase a CB.

So much for negotiating for a 'better deal' for all these players we're linked to. Just pay the money and wrap it up at the start. This isn't a world record fee for Pogba we're negotiating. The team's CB options are nothing more than mid-table standard and we are pissing around till the last hour of the transfer window. 

I'm still slightly hopeful for Koulibaly and happy if the deal for de Vrij pulls through, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if we start chucking random panic bids for CBs on deadline day like we did last year.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You