Baba Rahman

Are you fucking kidding me he had a shit first half defending, but doesn't get skinned for it, if Ivanovic had had the performance of Baba today you would have said he was shit and asked for Mou's head again

I'd choose Baba because when JT has pace around him he still looks class.

You know Ivanovic's defending is much worse. We concede 3/4 goals because of him. We have a cleansheet just when Baba started his first game. Coincidence? I think not.

Yeah because the definition of rational is being so blinded by your hate of Jose that you can see that he had a shit first half

Pull your head out your arse and get some fresh air

You're fucking retarded if you actually think that Mou was right for playing Ivanovic instead of him.

You know Ivanovic's defending is much worse. We concede 3/4 goals because of him. We have a cleansheet just when Baba started his first game. Coincidence? I think not.

He got skinned 4 times in the first half - if they were better opposition they might have better used the resulting opportunities

I'm glad he's playing because he has youth on his side but to say that he has solved our defensive trouble is ludicrous

Now we see that he was totaly right! He is utter shit! May be next season he will be ready but for now play for the reserves!

NEVER DOUBT MOURINHO HE IS THE MANAGER HE IS THE MASTER!

The manager who decided to start the season with him as our only extra option at fullback.

You're fucking retarded if you actually think that Mou was right for playing Ivanovic instead of him.

look, he had a poor first half performance. He commented about it, unfortunately for him he can't see into the future so he idn't know he would put a decent one in the second half. Really that simple.

Play him over Ivanovic? I think we can all agree on that being a yes.

He got skinned 4 times in the first half - if they were better opposition they might have better used the resulting opportunities

I'm glad he's playing because he has youth on his side but to say that he has solved our defensive trouble is ludicrous

If this If that all if's. We got a cleansheet just when he started and Ivanovic falls on his arse when he plays. I have no idea how people can not see that.

look, he had a poor first half performance. He commented about it, unfortunately for him he can't see into the future so he idn't know he would put a decent one in the second half. Really that simple.

Play him over Ivanovic? I think we can all agree on that being a yes.

You don't have to be a clairvoyant just to see how shit Ivanovic has been all season.

Erm no it's not if you remember the Maccabi game he got beaten by the equivalent of League 1 opposition in his channel frequently - mourinho said he is adapting and he is but I now see why he has been holding him back. And stop calling me names, I'd bite back but that's against forum rules.

The kid just needs a run of games, he's not a raw academy player. He's come up against, and held his own, giants like Bayern and Dortmund.. Consistency is key, I hope Mourinho won't judge him based on today. I hope our fans will appreciate that nerves may have played their part but that's not reason to demote him back to what he was before. Give him a run of games and then judge him.

Erm no it's not if you remember the Maccabi game he got beaten by the equivalent of League 1 opposition in his channel frequently - mourinho said he is adapting and he is but I now see why he has been holding him back. And stop calling me names, I'd bite back but that's against forum rules.

You started it by saying "get your head out of your arse". Anyways you just can not teach some people things. Some are just too stubborn, does that remind you of anyone? lol