Baba Rahman

I think 1) this Villa side is the far worse team we played this far and they could play another month and wouldn't score a goal

2) In the first half he made the same mistakes Iva normally does and that leads to goals

3) he was okay in the second - and barely proved in action.

I think he's as bad as Iva regarding most things, but he's better attacking and with him Azpili plays on his original position, so maybe those three combined things would mean he's better than Iva, but I don't see José not bringing Iva back, because 1) he doesn't care about which side Azpili plays, 2) he doesn't care about Iva's attacking contributions, 3) he won't give a young player a chance if he isn't solid, and all three matches I've seen him play, Baba was shaky during some considerable periods of those matches.

So yeah, get ready for Iva to come back as soon as he can run again (he'll come back before even healing 100%)

If this If that all if's. We got a cleansheet just when he started and Ivanovic falls on his arse when he plays. I have no idea how people can not see that.

As opposed to being beaten off the ball by relegation contenders. As another poster said, I can't see into the future.

Sorry but if Ivanovic was in the lineup we would still have kept a clean sheet, their firstshot on target was in the 75th minute.

As opposed to being beaten off the ball by relegation contenders. As another poster said, I can't see into the future.

Sorry but if Ivanovic was in the lineup we would still have kept a clean sheet, their firstshot on target was in the 75th minute.

Roflmao aight let's just stop our discussion here. I've heard it all.

If this If that all if's. We got a cleansheet just when he started and Ivanovic falls on his arse when he plays. I have no idea how people can not see that.

Nobody is saying that Ivanovic is better you tool But yeah even with him today in the side would've still won the game ! I aslo hope somehow he runs into a balck hole! But this Baba fuck is atrocious and not ready for competitive football in he premier league!

You started it by saying "get your head out of your arse". Anyways you just can not teach some people things. Some are just too stubborn, does that remind you of anyone? lol

Yeah, you. Calling me a fucking retard is a different ballpark to telling you to get your head out your arse

If you seriously think that with Iva in the side we would have conceded then maybe you should look at yourself before calling others mentally challenged.

Yeah, you. Calling me a fucking retard is a different ballpark to telling you to get your head out your arse

If you seriously think that with Iva in the side we would have conceded then maybe you should look at yourself before calling others mentally challenged.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Think what you want mate let's end thus before it gets nasty

Mou fanboy no#1 has spoken.

Yes I'm a Mourinho fanboy And I'm proud of it! He is the best manager in the world! The best manager this club has ever seen in charge! Accomplished so much lifted so many titles! He was is and always will be the best till' the end of times! It's interesting to me where were you all Mourinho haters when we were beating teams and winning titles probably in you're rat holes just waiting for you're chance! Well Yes now you got it! And I see you're blasting you're hate all over! It's easy to kick a person when he is at his lowest laying down But remember this that kinda of form will not continue for long andt hen I will be laughing to all the haters when we start winnig again! Yes he has big ego! But it's inevitable, when you're so successful to have one! Any great manager had one! So Yeah Mourinho FOREVER!!!!

Baba's league debut... awful first half, big improvement in second. He sure as hell hasn't adapted yet, but how could he without games. He lived into the game in the 2nd half and he may continue to improve on that with a run of games hopefully.

Yes I'm a Mourinho fanboy And I'm proud of it! He is the best manager in the world! The best manager this club has ever seen in charge! Accomplished so much lifted so many titles! He was is and always will be the best till' the end of times! It's interesting to me where were you all Mourinho haters when we were beating teams and winning titles probably in you're rat holes just waiting for you're chance! Well Yes now you got it! And I see you're blasting you're hate all over! It's easy to kick a person when he is at his lowest laying down But remember this that kinda of form will not continue for long andt hen I will be laughing to all the haters when we start winnig again! Yes he has big ego! But it's inevitable, when you're so successful to have one! Any great manager had one! So Yeah Mourinho FOREVER!!!!

Just what I expected. You truly are the no#1 Mou fanboy..... fascinating lol. I'm a Chelsea supporter there's a difference. I still want Mourinho to stay until the end of the season out of respect but I do not blindly support every decision that he makes. Think before you speak my friend. His trust in Ivanovic was a mistake but he still kept playing him and that cost us a lot of points, don't you agree? All this bs about Mou hate is embarrassing. I'm rightfully criticizing the mistakes he is making.