Baba Rahman

thought he he had a pretty good game, nervous start which is natural but i thought he grew more confident as the game went on. on the plus side did you notice how well Azi did bombing down the right with pace and not putting aimless crosses into the box.

thought he he had a pretty good game, nervous start which is natural but i thought he grew more confident as the game went on. on the plus side did you notice how well Azi did bombing down the right with pace and not putting aimless crosses into the box.

Exactly. Ivanovic made us all think that it was some sort of Mourinho tactics to be a crossing aimlessly.

He was bit sloppy in passing and raw at defending at times, but generaly made good job considering it was his debut.

I would play him ahead of Iva. Iva might be more experienced and ready for big game, but he is in terrible form and Alexis will destroy him.

Baba vs Arsenal for me, but wont happen IMO.

He was bit sloppy in passing and raw at defending at times, but generaly made good job considering it was his debut.

I would play him ahead of Iva. Iva might be more experienced and ready for big game, but he is in terrible form and Alexis will destroy him.

Baba vs Arsenal for me, but wont happen IMO.

Sanchez plays on the left.

Played not too bad, final ball still has to be a bit better in some situations, that free kick he took in the first half was horrendous too but hopefully he can get a game vs Arsenal. Could see him doing good against Oxlade-Chamberlain and exposing him defensively as well. Only one game but he looked promising.

Played not too bad, final ball still has to be a bit better in some situations, that free kick he took in the first half was horrendous too but hopefully he can get a game vs Arsenal. Could see him doing good against Oxlade-Chamberlain and exposing him defensively as well. Only one game but he looked promising.

That free kick made me laugh so hard, it was sooooo bad.

I really like how he's ambidextrous but I personally thought he was quite poor, perhaps a bit too nervous. He showed a couple of encouraging things but he didn't do much to definitely displace Ivanovic unfortunately.

I really like how he's ambidextrous but I personally thought he was quite poor, perhaps a bit too nervous. He showed a couple of encouraging things but he didn't do much to definitely displace Ivanovic unfortunately.

agreed first impression was not good, i will definitely give him time.

But kinda disapointing seeing a player like Jordan Amavi go for a mere 9m.

Rumors are that we might paying Gaya(Valencia's LB) £36m release clause in Jan, would be a kick in the face for this lad if this is true. Basically his Chelsea career would be over barely half a year into it.

Or maybe you know...we push Azpi to rb and Ivanovic to cb. We need an lb more than we need an rb.

Or maybe you know...we push Azpi to rb and Ivanovic to cb. We need an lb more than we need an rb.

Doesn't matter, with that sort of price tag he is gonna be automatic LB anyway and hence bar an injury this dude will be benched permanently, probably not quite what he imagined when he arrived. Mind you this is all if, rumors are probably not true.