Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really love for Falcao to be on the scoresheet :D Would be a good boost for his morale and would make everyone happy in general :)

-------Courtois-------

--Iva---Zouma--Terry--Azpi

-------Fab----Matic-----

-Willian--Oscar---Hazard--

---------Falcao-------------

Scorers: Hazard, Falcao.

Predicted scoreline:Chelsea 2-0 Swansea

Miguel Delaney
‏@MiguelDelaney
Mourinho on Costa: "I prefer a top player who is sometimes injured, than one who is always available... but only a bit better than me."

Dig at Torres?

I trust Falcao for today. Considering that Diego Costa has problems with the hamstring (I'm starting to hate this word I think today Radamel can have his big opportunity. Last year he had problems with United, and for him would be good to start in our starting eleven because it could give him a lot of confidence in itself.

And I hope that he can get at least one goal, that would be great for his motivation.

By the way, I would love to see Kurt Zouma in our starting eleven... Please Jose!

Courtois

Zouma John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Fabregas Matic

Oscar

Willian Hazard

Falcao

08/08/2015. I trust Chesea. I trust Jose.

chelseaheartapng.png

GO BLUES!

Regards to ALL.