Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

A must win game. We have to make a statement on our opening game at home.

I believe our team will rise for this occasion. Jose will have properly fired them up.

2-0 Hazard, JT, (Costa if starting) to score.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why exactly does Falcao deserve to start over Remy?

He doesn't and shouldn't.

As ridiculous as this is to say, this is a must win for me with City away next week. The title race may be decided by only a few points this season. Lose this and then lose to City (who always give us a hard time) and we're in trouble already.

Why exactly does Falcao deserve to start over Remy?

2 reasons.

Falcao is still a very big name and could produce sensational stories if he 'comes good'.

Remy decided to join the Inzaghi challenge recently, trying to break the number of times you could get caught offside, and that erases all his contributions of last season.

Welcome to football.

A must win game. We have to make a statement on our opening game at home.

I believe our team will rise for this occasion. Jose will have properly fired them up.

2-0 Hazard, JT, (Costa if starting) to score.

Every game is a must win game...

Gonna also be funny for all the desperate people defending Falcao after the game if he does play and ends up not scoring/getting into position to have a good chance. I am betting some of these excuses will be repeatted:

1. He needs time

2. He is new so should get at least 10 matches to be judged

3. His all round play was good(because he touched the ball a few time)

4. He doesn't need to score goals, just passing the ball to team mates without losing posession count as a good start :clown:

5. It doesn't matter he costs nothing anyway

6. We got Remy who cares about Falcao

7. We didn't give him enough service(best excuse yet that applies to every struggling striker)

Either way any bad game he has today you can be sure a lot of people will jump to his defend because we are all desperate for him to succeed. For me this match will have a lasting impression, if he plays well(by well I mean actually CREATE SOMETHING DANGEROUS, getting into good positions or score a goal, he might well be able to do something here. If he plays poorly, hardly see the ball then we can write him off already because last season shows he won't improve as the season goes on.

2 reasons.

Falcao is still a very big name and could produce sensational stories if he 'comes good'.

Remy decided to join the Inzaghi challenge recently, trying to break the number of times you could get caught offside, and that erases all his contributions of last season.

Welcome to football.

:lol: as Fergie once said "he was born offside"

I'm inclined to agree with you however. Falcao looks more up for it, he's been making good runs in the string of games he's featured in. Psychologically, he gets a good start today and his season & career can really begin to take off.

Gonna also be funny for all the desperate people defending Falcao after the game if he does play and ends up not scoring/getting into position to have a good chance. I am betting some of these excuses will be repeatted:

1. He needs time

2. He is new so should get at least 10 matches to be judged

3. His all round play was good(because he touched the ball a few time)

4. He doesn't need to score goals, just passing the ball to team mates without losing posession count as a good start :clown:

5. It doesn't matter he costs nothing anyway

6. We got Remy who cares about Falcao

7. We didn't give him enough service(best excuse yet that applies to every struggling striker)

Either way any bad game he has today you can be sure a lot of people will jump to his defend because we are all desperate for him to succeed. For me this match will have a lasting impression, if he plays well(by well I mean actually CREATE SOMETHING DANGEROUS, getting into good positions or score a goal, he might well be able to do something here. If he plays poorly, hardly see the ball then we can write him off already because last season shows he won't improve as the season goes on.

It would also be nice to read some positive posts from members like yourself instead of the constant negative shit you post.

Quality! Remember we all had fears before the Everton game last season and Swansea game last season when he was an apparent injury risk. What happened those days. Everton he started and scored 2 goals. Swansea he started and score a hattrick. Today?.... I think you get the pattern.

Come on you Chels! :blue scalf: