Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

I trust Falcao for today. Considering that Diego Costa has problems with the hamstring (I'm starting to hate this word I think today Radamel can have his big opportunity. Last year he had problems with United, and for him would be good to start in our starting eleven because it could give him a lot of confidence in itself.

And I hope that he can get at least one goal, that would be great for his motivation.

By the way, I would love to see Kurt Zouma in our starting eleven... Please Jose!

Courtois

Zouma John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Fabregas Matic

Oscar

Willian Hazard

Falcao

08/08/2015. I trust Chesea. I trust Jose.

chelseaheartapng.png

GO BLUES!

Regards to ALL.

I think starting Falcao would kinda be like a bitchslap for Remy, he proved worthy last season and he should stay the 2nd striker untill and if Falcao proves otherwise.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today will be a terrible game draw, with Mourinho afterward commenting on how we were the better team and they parked the bus. Then everyone still stay calm because it is only 1 game anyway, the same people that thought preseason meant fuck all :clown:

Even though Swansea are better than a lot of teams in the league, beating them is easy for the kind of team we have. They like to play at the back, which is why we should put Oscar and Willian in the line-up and tell them to press high up the pitch. If Costa could play it would be amazing because he is very good at pressing the opponent. If not, Remy should start. He will score if he starts.

Tibo

Ivanovic - Zouma - Terry - Azpi

Matic - Fabregas

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa/Remy

I woke up this morning (no its not gonna be a Blues song) and realized all is well in Ujs small corner of the world. I'm not skint, I got my heath, the love of a good woman and follow the best team in the land. And altho I cant say I'm happy with us right now and I'm scared Ive decided to go today with a fresh start.

We are going to go out today and show the PL just what we are made so when the rest of the shitbags play us theyre going to rue the day!

COYB!!

Flag_zpsr1phv7nt.gif

I prefer to wait throughout this month to observe closely the evolution of Diego Costa and His hamstring. And I think he should not play today
and wait until the match against Manchester City, where we can give the first big blow on the table of the season.

If Diego Costa again has problems with the hamstring before the end of August, he and Jose should reconsider the surgery to get a good recovery of his problem.

Diego Costa is the best forward in the world. Last season when he was perfectly well on the physical aspects he was the best forward in England and we were able to beat any of our rivals.

I'd rather lose Diego Costa for the next two or three months and have him fully recovered for the end of the season than having Diego Costa injured almost every month. We need Diego with us, but we need that he can be fully recovered.

Although it is a difficult decision ...

Regards.