Arda Turan

Adnane

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he doesn't like simeone's style of play. He'll love Mourinho :D

Especially when Jose gets in his face for not sprinting back from opposition corners flag to ours in 90th minute even though we were leading 2-0 xD

Arda Turan is just absolute class player. Possibly the most influential player in Atleti's team. I'd take him here in a heartbeat. I think Jose would too, he's a typical Mourinho player.

He's highly rated by everyone even Barca and Madrid fans.

Today they have appeared more news in Spain on Arda Turan.

1. Yesterday Arda Turan spoke with the directors of Atletico de Madrid and he told them that he wanted to leave Atletico Madrid this summer because he wants a change of scenery, which is a personal decision.

2. It seems that Atletico de Madrid is not angry with him and they would accept to sell for less money than the amount shown in his buyout clause. (41 million euros or 29 million pounds). The relations between both parts are good.

3. Yesterday the candidate (and current president of Barcelona) Bartolomeu said he will not sign a Ardan Turan and that Arda is not in their plans, and also Bartolomeu
denied that Arda will be his surprise signing for the elections.
Last week reporters asked Bartolomeu about Koke and Isco and he smiled ironically. Instead he has refused to sign Arda.

4. Today "El Mundo Deportivo" the second most important newspaper Catalonia, says that Barcelona will sign Arda Turan and Pogba, which would be crazy ... To me this possibility is impossible ... Busquets, Pogba, Arda Turan, Messi, Neymar and Suarez ... Insane.

5. Instead "AS" or "SPORT" say the options for Arda are PSG or Chelsea, and "SPORT" says that Jose has already spoken with Arda to convince him to join us. And it seems that Chelsea is the favorite option of Arda Turan.

We'll see what happens.

Regards.

He's a significant upgrade over Oscar and I hope we really go in for him and hopefully get him. An AM that can actually run the game and create for his teammates at the highest level. He's no slouch tactically either and has proven himself in a system similar to ours. so there's absolutely nothing anyone can use to argue against him joining.

He's a significant upgrade over Oscar and I hope we really go in for him and hopefully get him. An AM that can actually run the game and create for his teammates at the highest level. He's no slouch tactically either and has proven himself in a system similar to ours. so there's absolutely nothing anyone can use to argue against him joining.

how about using reus as an argument for him not joining

Except his age , price , goal and assist contribution , discipline.

But other than that he's fine. ( I actually do want him, kind of )

As opposed to getting no one

This is actually a signing I'm warming up to, but rather than as a replacement for Oscar it should be in addition to him. Arda's age would be the only thing I'd be slightly hesitant about.

Barcelona are not believed to be Arda Turan's destination, despite the player having a release clause of €41m. (Diario Sport) #FCB #Atletico

#PSG already have another club to battle with for Arda Turan - Mourinho's Chelsea. (Diario Sport) #CFC #Atletico

In England, Mourinho has already got in touch with Turan and has practically convinced him to travel to London (Diario Sport) #CFC #Atletico

Assists:

14/15 - 4 in La Liga & 2 in CL / 1.1 & 1.5 Key Passes per game

13/14 - 4 in La Liga & 1 in CL / 1.1 & 1.1 KPG

12/13 - 4 in La Liga & (only played 1 CL match) / 1.2 KPG

11/12 - 6 in La Liga (No CL football) / 1.2 KPG

(21 assists in 4 seasons. Just for comparison, Fabregas assisted 22 goals for Chelsea this season alone.)

Fantastic player when in form but far from effective. Won't bother to mention his goal-scoring record. Another player that depends on others to score and assist/create.

Rewind and bring back a comment from a few pages ago since this is gaining a teeny bit of steam;

if he's not fond of Atletico's pressing style, or it's wearing him out at least, how on earth would he cope here? are we thinking we'll plop him in the hole where Oscar is, delete everything Jose has said of Oscar being important to us next season & change our style to be slightly more passive with a technically superior player?

i dont see how this transfer works logically despite being an advocate of the player.

I've never been a fan of logic :ph34r: .
if there's any talk of him being played on the right wing i will sacrifice my life via sword. he'd be in the exact same conditions as Atletico then, being forced to work overtime out wide. we won't be putting a slow player who isn't a fan of pressing into a role Willian has just been bossing, never.

To me Atletico seems like a team that plays so agressive, and with two strikers most of the time, that the AMs dont have much freedom and space in attack, the style of the game Atletico creats just not compliment creative players.

Arda wont score many goals here, but i think he can be very important as a playmaker. Maybe starting in the #10, with Willian, Hazard and him interchanging places, and Cesc coming from behind... sounds lovely for me.

Those are crazy amounts of technical abilities. With Oscar also an option if he can get back to good form. maybe the competition will make him better.

Obviously Hazard and Costa will be the only proven and regular goal scorers, but imo we can live with it and still compete for everything, we won the league like that, and i dont think its the main reason we didnt progress to the semi final-final in CL.

And again, its not like there are many (if any) goal-scoring AMs in the market so we could just pick one. Griezmann is not an AM for me, Sterling (who's a bad finisher) costs like a ballon d'or winner. And Turan imo is, for now, at least as good as Sterling overall as a player.

------Cesc-Matic-------

Willian-Turan-Hazard

With Turan's experience and close control instead of Oscar's inconsistency and sometimes clumsyness, maybe Mourinho will feel comfortable to line-up like that in more big games than last season. And that will be an important development.

I`d like him as a matchday squad member but I`m not putting him down as somebody who can replace any regular to the extent that they should be sold. an upgrade over Cuadrado who can actually make an impact and start in certain games on a "horses for courses" basis.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You