Arda Turan

Adnane

go on. tell me those options.

i am all ears. there are no rumors of reus, bale will cost 70-80mil pounds. i would love to know who else would you think is better than turan.

also, he may not be able to score but he can play well, very very well. he would improve our RW situation tremendously. also, he would fit our system perfectly.

moreover, we have filipe who they want, a very good bargaining chip.

I meant other options as in not neccesarily the RW position. Why not spend it on B2B player or a centre-back which we desperately need. Someone like Vidal, Varane, even Kondogbia which we missed out on, not sure we were even in for him.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant other options as in not neccesarily the RW position. Why not spend it on B2B player or a centre-back which we desperately need. Someone like Vidal, Varane, even Kondogbia which we missed out on, not sure we were even in for him.

i dont think buying a CB is even a priority for jose currently. i dont think jose would even try to play with defenders, if he thought they were not perfect for the team. we would definitely be breaking the bank in that case.

i am all in for a B2B, specially if its vidal. i wrote a post in the summer transfer window thread. but going into the season with cuadrado as the back AM looks like suicide to me at this point of time.if we can sell cuadrado for 20mil (we bought him for 27mil and dont think 6 months would reduce his value so much), buy arda for 20-25, we will be replacing a 27 year old with 28 year old who is levels over him in terms of play. makes a lot of sense to me.

Barcelona board have ruled out a move for Atletico Madrid winger Arda Turan according to radio Cadena SER.

http://www.turkish-football.com/barcelona-board-rule-out-signing-chelsea-target-arda-turan/?

This is getting tedious now. Wish to fuck him or his agent would just say at least its an English club. or French, etc. Noticed that his agent has dismissed meeting Utd or Barca and completely ruled out PSG. Who else been linked besides us?

This is getting tedious now. Wish to fuck him or his agent would just say at least its an English club. or French, etc. Noticed that his agent has dismissed meeting Utd or Barca and completely ruled out PSG. Who else been linked besides us?

arsenal been linked with turan aswell

Cadena SER: Managing committee has decided not to sign Arda Turan. They leave decision for next president.

The agent said a move will be done this week, and he also said he didnt talk to Barca - now he'll look foolish if they wait another 17 days. It will be obvious its Barca, and that he lied.

arsenal been linked with turan aswell

I'd imagine a few people would have reported something if there was a rumour they had signed him. Strange how we are the only team his agent hasnt ruled out, along with the media. Just Beasley

yes, and then go into the new season with cuadrado as our RW and oscar as our CAM.

just perfect!! :lol:

I say I don't want us to sign Arda 'I don't score goals' Turan and you like to imagine that I said 'don't sign anyone', just because I called you out on your stupid posts.

You really are a bit slow. To the ignore list with you. At least I won't have to see anymore of your illogical and childish posts.

TC desperately needs an age limit.

Snap. I just want to see how he would backtrack and explain the sudden U-turn. Even though with all the Barca stuff last night he "could" be right. Looks like he was with Alderweireld who seems Spurs bound.

I have always assumed Beasley is "ITK" with Chelsea stuff and considered him worth believing, but i seen a lot of people last night saying he isnt.

I've never seen him get anything wrong when it comes to chelsea transfers. He also has had some big exclusives which were all 100% correct

Very true, but as unpredictable transfers are, I cant think which top wingers might be available?

We fucked up with Sanchez indeed. Signed Salah for 10 then Cuadrado for 30, but missed Sanchez in between for same money. However I doubt we would sign him in same window as Costa, Cesc and Luis, while he was not available before and then Arsenal got him. You cant have them all.

But if you think again, Turan could turn into hit too if he goes to another club, and people will be pissed that we didnt buy him when we had chance...

Good players always become available, it is just about waiting and having a longer term perspective. It is better to sign a Matic then a Guarin. For me Turan is not a undisputed first team player like Matic, Costa, and Cesc were. Few of the signings we have made in the last few transfer window. You can say Turan is better then Willian and Oscar, but for me that is not good enough.

It is quite easy to say Turan is much better then Cua, Oscar, and Willian. But i have seen enough football to know a comparison is not that easy. You never know how good Cuadrado, Oscar, and Willian would be if the situation was different. Our perception of Cuadrado was much different when he was at Serie A, and i am sure our perception of Oscar and Willian would be much different if the situation was changed around.

I say I don't want us to sign Arda 'I don't score goals' Turan and you like to imagine that I said 'don't sign anyone', just because I called you out on your stupid posts.

You really are a bit slow. To the ignore list with you. At least I won't have to see anymore of your illogical and childish posts.

i think TC needs an IQ limit to rule out people like you. age and all is fine. guess you did not read my other post.

here i ll even help you out to find it. http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20414-arda-turan/?p=1112512

awww.. poor mak looking stupid again..talk about stupid, idiotic and useless posts.

you had a problem with falcao, now you have a problem with turan. you were worried about falcao's arival signalling remy's departure, it has not happend and by the looks of it, it wont happen. falcao's loan for 1 year gives bamford the perfect oppurtunity to get a PL loan for a season and see exactly where he is at. falcao would cost us exxactly how much benteke or lacazette would cost in a year.

as for turan, i guess he is practically 30 (or was it 35 :lol:), so that makes him totally unsuitable.

i think TC needs an IQ limit to rule out people like you. age and all is fine. guess you did not read my other post.

here i ll even help you out to find it. http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20414-arda-turan/?p=1112512

awww.. poor mak looking stupid again..talk about stupid, idiotic and useless posts.

OK you two, enough now please. Stick each other ignore and let the subject flow, if you don't want to do that just don't reply to each other.

Thanks.

Good players always become available, it is just about waiting and having a longer term perspective. It is better to sign a Matic then a Guarin. For me Turan is not a undisputed first team player like Matic, Costa, and Cesc were. Few of the signings we have made in the last few transfer window. You can say Turan is better then Willian and Oscar, but for me that is not good enough.

It is quite easy to say Turan is much better then Cua, Oscar, and Willian. But i have seen enough football to know a comparison is not that easy. You never know how good Cuadrado, Oscar, and Willian would be if the situation was different. Our perception of Cuadrado was much different when he was at Serie A, and i am sure our perception of Oscar and Willian would be much different if the situation was changed around.

Its good to wait true, but somehow I realy dont see any top winger being available. Barca or Real have no such players available (I think Bale wont leave soon), so if there will be any top winger available outside those two teams like Reus, Real will be waiting for sure. Last year it was different, both Alexis and Di Maria moved from those two teams so they were ruled out. But this year, Real will look to get huge signing and they will definately target Reus if he is available for example.

But all in all, who else might be available? Pedro, Gaitan, Feghouli, Fekir, Vela, Lucas, Brahimi, Anderson? Neither is better than Turan and would cost shitload of money. Griezmann in my eyes shouldnt even be considered as RW option tbh. IMO Turan could well be best choice this year. Question is if we need him or not. But I dont see us go through season with only Haz, Oscar, Willian, Cuad for 3 spots. And in the end we will settle for another decent backup that will cost at least 25m anyway, but wont have much impact. At least Turan has character and can be quite a decisive figure in our CL run.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You