West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That isn't a violent conduct, so a 1 game ban ?

That is what I am confused about. Even if it is a three he can argue that he was trying to get it over to where the play was situated. Hope it is just one game because it is not violent conduct.

It means Cesc won't play the two first games next season?

Depends. A red is a 1 game ban, increased by 1 for each red you've received previously that season and increased by at least 2 if it is for violent conduct.

So it depends if they construe what Cesc did as violent (I personally don't think so but this the FA so who knows?).

how is it costa's fault... how is cesc kicking the ball on a wba player costa's fault. in that case, i blame it all on torres. if we had not bought torres, sturridge and lukaku would still be here and we would not have costa doing his usual thing.

i still cant understand how people can blame costa for cesc's immense stupidity.

i can't belive i have to paint a picture here for you to understand why is it costa's fault.

nice argument btw.

Those who support costa's idiocy and unsporting behavior are part of the problem IMO. There's no need at all for majority of the drama he creates on the pitch

It was the West Brom defender that chose to fight him, but let's all blame Costa. Fucking hell.

i can't belive i have to paint a picture here for you to understand why is it costa's fault.

nice argument btw.

i am really dumb.. so please do paint the picture for me of how cesc kicking the ball at a WBA player while standing 10 meters away from everything is costa's fault.

It was the West Brom defender that chose to fight him, but let's all blame Costa. Fucking hell.

Poor old Costa just always seems to be at the centre of virtually every drama. Will someone look bout for costa the victim :rolleyes: