West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

Poor old Costa just always seems to be at the centre of virtually every drama. Will someone look bout for costa the victim :rolleyes:

Stick to basketball mate, because you know fuck all about football and it always seems to annoy you.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor old Costa just always seems to be at the centre of virtually every drama. Will someone look bout for costa the victim :rolleyes:

Hard to take the people who defend his antics seriously. He's fortunate the refs have been extremely lenient on his idiocy this season.

We might need to start shopping for a new striker if he's going to act like a moron even in dead rubbers like this game.

Well what a shit first half.

We actually haven't played badly and deserve to be ahead and would be if not for a few pieces of luck, some good goalkeeping and Berahino pulling out a worldie.

Ref has had a stinker, completely lost control and shouldn't have booked Costa for a minor scuffle, especially if he wasn't going to book McAuley, the instigator of said scuffle.

Really think Cesc did that on purpose. Even if he didn't though it was a really stupid thing to do. Not sure it should be a red as i've seen people kick the ball at others and get booked previously but whatever, I guess Cesc deserves it for being stupid.

Fletcher should have been booked and Olsson could well have gone for his general shitty attitude too as well as numerous fouls.

Ake, Christensen and Brown might as well go and change back into their normal clothes, no chance they're getting a game now. That's the most frustrating thing about all this. We'll likely scrape a goal and then bring Mikel on for RLC and Cuadrado & Azpi will come on late for Costa and Luis and we'll play out a dull 1-1.

Cesc has pissed away some good will he's built up throughout the season today.

Most hilarious red card I think I've ever seen. :lol: He better not get a 3 match ban for that, though it's the anti-Chelsea FA we're talking about here.

As for Costa, José spot on earlier in the season when he said that every time he plays the opposition will try and try all match to wind him up and try to get him sent off. Exactly what's happening here.

This is quickly becoming loss number 3 this season..

West Brom, I must say.. are making us look like their bitch at the moment.. not really enjoying it!

Are you watching? We're pretty much dominating them with 10

People blaming Costa for Cesc red card. Realy? Cesc had no need to kick that ball in there. It was the most idiotic thing he could do and he did exactly that. Now we play with player less in a meaningless game, but still it shows alot what kind of character certain players have.

Costa is hot head and he always will be, but Cesc was just plain stupid in this situation. You cant expect that from someone as intelligent as him. Its just another example why he shouldnt be our captain.

Apart from that, our players attitude for this game, regardless of importance is terrible. Get the shit together.