• Hazard
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard wasn't at the races today. He looked knackered!

Oscar put in one of the best performances in a long time.

Team was flawless today imo

Excellent point at the Emirates!

They were doubling up on him and fouling him whenever he broke. I think he just couldn't get going.

what a tit lol

Just scrolled through the videos and what a complete bunch of twats, talking so much BS and resorting to cliches and all that. We played negative football week in week out? Only Arsenal wanted to win today?? Pffft! What a load of tosh!

what a tit lol

They are a fucking joke, all arse supporters I know are the same.

They know more about Chelsea than their own shit club, just plain fucking jealousy .

I was told our titles don't count and selling David for £50 mil was fraudulent hahahahahahah we gave PSG'S owner a bag of cash hahaha like he needs a bag of cash, what a cunt.

He lost the argument and plot when he said it's unfair, lololololololol grow up mug.

they've lost touch with reality, it's sad really if you think about it

It's not just Arsenal fans, it's most football fans. Take for instance people associating counter-attacking football with park the bus approach. Silly and just plain ignorant.

They were doubling up on him and fouling him whenever he broke. I think he just couldn't get going.

Yh he was marked heavily but to me he was lacking that explosive burst of acceleration that he nirmally deverstates defences with.

Just scrolled through the videos and what a complete bunch of twats, talking so much BS and resorting to cliches and all that. We played negative football week in week out? Only Arsenal wanted to win today?? Pffft! What a load of tosh!

Well Claude wanted to see le arse emulate CFC....ok only if it helped fill their bare trophy cabinet

A_4FJvYCUAA6CjU.jpg

Like what Jose said earlier today, "what's more boing? CFC play or 10 years & 1 title?"

Does no one have a GIF of JT celebrating on the pitch at the end of the match and telling the Gooner fans what they can do? I just can't get enough of that tonight :D

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

tumblr_nnfmk9p7mB1tkpigpo2_400.giftumblr_nnfmk9p7mB1tkpigpo1_400.gif

tumblr_nnfbnqfNFu1qlqrajo1_500.gif

If anyone can get the MOTD highlights, I'd be eternally grateful

That preening fuckwitt Savage really is being more annoying and talking more bollocks then i thought was possible even for him. There is no beginning to his talents. He's a journey man ex footballer who gives no insight to the game at all. By far the worst pundit Jamie Rednapp runner up and the bronze goes to Steve Claridge who sounds a bit like Bernard Bresslaw.