• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)

Gave it their all? Really?

They defended well but not once during the game did they show any urgency in trying to win the match and at least close the gap to put pressure on us in the remaining games. If I was an Arsenal fan, I would be slightly disappointed with the showing.

They gave all they could, if they committed too many forward they'd have been done on the counter again.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost two and a half years since Arsenal last scored a goal against Chelsea. 2-0 0-0 6-0 2-0 0-0. Long it may continue.

Now seal the title at home against Palace and then let the Liverpool scum applaud THE CHAMPIONS on their way out to the royal Stamford Bridge pitch.

John Legenterry MOTM.

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

They gave all they could, if they committed too many forward they'd have been done on the counter again.

But drawing the game won't get them anywhere either. Still 10 points behind. Didn't take any risk and it felt as though they were more concerned of losing than winning, just like Pellegrini when we played City in January.

Why are people saying we didn't attack in the second half? Watch it again and you will notice that on three separate occasions in the second half, Chelsea players broke down the pitch with players on the overlap after breaking up Arsenal attacks to be cynically hauled down, earning 3 yellow cards. You can't attack if you keep getting fouled.Give our boys credit.

I thought we were fucking brilliant today

I find it hard to give too much praise to our defense today because of the strategy and intent. I feel that the attacking players had the short end of the stick while all defense players looked good because they were mostly dealing with scraps. The entire team defended well.

That's why I voted for William who was one of the best players going forward.

With the defensive praise out of the way, very disappointed with hazard today - he was watched and double marked but get used that because it will happen more and more often. But he needs to be more aggressive and make more runs - way too passive.

Arsenal recorded one shot on target in their two league fixtures combined against Chelsea this season.

BBC Sport

'nuff said

Since Jose has returned they have barely created any real chance against us.

In the 3 games last season Giroud had one chance in each game, at The Bridge in October the closest they had to a chance was Wilshere just after the opener and today they created absolutely nothing.

Should of seen mine...Pissed as fuck, pissed in a bush and head locked the wife.

You are seriously heading for the conversation that starts with her indoors saying "It's me or Chelsea"............Will you miss her ? :yay:

Good solid result. Only thing better would have been Ramires' poke getting in. Three points would have been huge, but the draw works just as well. Great to see Wenger "fail" yet again at trying to be beat Jose. Ha! :D

John Terry played awesome. Love the post match celebration on the pitch. Love it! :dance:

Just a couple of more, lads, and it is a BLUES kind of year!! :yay:

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: