• Drogba (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA!!

If Arsenal fans do have brains, which I'm not sure they have.. they should have a little look at our number of goals scored in the league!

Jason said it on twitter. Everybody's memory has been wiped clean of how we bossed the league first 5 months, while other teams were struggling. Now when we don't have our main goalscorers, when we are forced to play a, to be fair, exhausted and bad Didier, who doesn't offer much, and we are still grinding out results and winning, we suddenly don't deserve the league. Who does then?

Difficult to name man of the match. Azpilicueta won the ball so many times, Cahill and Terry cleared every cross that came in the box, Willian was also very good. Great team performance overall, could've won the game if the finishing was better but still a good result.

what a tit lol

Breaking Arsenal news............Arsenal are changing the colour of their home kit next season. No joking, it's going to be GREEN with white sleeves.

Apparently the white sleeves represent another blank season in the Premiership and the green?........Well that represents their envy towards us :clown:

I think they'll look super :yay:

For all the talk of boring, I'm certain we would have won if Oscar had been able to play 90

Or, you know, if we got the penalties

He provided us with smart movement upfront. When drogba came on, the movement ended because we didn't have anyone else who makes runs off the ball in attack

He provided us with smart movement upfront. When drogba came on, the movement ended because we didn't have anyone else who makes runs off the ball in attack

True but on the other hand, Drogba helped to hold up the ball and relieve pressure on the team.

True but on the other hand, Drogba helped to hold up the ball and relieve pressure on the team.

Hold up play is good for possession play. But we needed proper counter-attacking which means movement like costa so drogs stunted us in that regard.

Hold up play is good for possession play. But we needed proper counter-attacking which means movement like costa so drogs stunted us in that regard.

But we weren't really playing on the break in the game. We saw plenty of the ball in the second half and at one point, we had like 60%+ possession. The only issue is we didn't make more of it. Think that tame shot from Drogba was the only notable effort we had in the second period.

Still can't believe it, if that absolute ***** of a ref had given us just one of the Three deserved penalties, we would be playing for the league tomoz :(

I just have a horrible feeling, I just want it wrapped up, I can't face it again, stupidly convinced myself we were going to win last year and obviously didn't in the end :(