• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

CCZeEt0UwAA_Kem.jpg

What a classy fans. In their faces, get in Cesc.

QPR fans were a complete disgrace from minute 1. The worst we've come across all season by a mile. Today was their cup final, but not to worry, they'll be back to the Championship were they belong.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprise surprise. The usual suspects that spend half their time slagging off Oscar aren't going to give him any credit for that win.

Plz mate, change the record. Same tune is on perpetual repeat all day. [emoji86]

Give Oscar credit for nudging the ball literally a yard into Hazard's path? A pass that any number of players can and do make? :lol:

I know the bar has been set incredibly low for him but please, have a word with yourself ffs.

QPR fans were a complete disgrace from minute 1. The worst we've come across all season by a mile. Today was their cup final, but not to worry, they'll be back to the Championship were they belong.

Something thrown at Ivanovic by the looks.Tried to win tickets for this on the Barclays site..have to be a home or a netural fan.Probably ended up being killed lol wouldnt been able to not celebrate that

Im sorry but all Champions have to win games playing this way, I lost count of the amount of times Fergie did it.

I understand a win is a win but just because Fergie done it doesn't mean I can settle for that dogshit of a performance. I didn't enjoy it at all. Barely had a shot on target .. And that is unacceptable!

Cesc Fabregas is now a Chelsea Legend!!! We love you Cesc!

277DE10600000578-3035739-image-a-59_1428

I'm sorry but Cesc is not now a Chelsea legend.. I understand that you are happy he scored for us but comon you are not a legend until you have achieved what the liked of Lampard, JT, Osgood and Drogba has here.

I understand a win is a win but just because Fergie done it doesn't mean I can settle for that dogshit of a performance. I didn't enjoy it at all. Barely had a shot on target .. And that is unacceptable!

Plus it isnt a one off.Its a run of those.Long as it carries on as winning its ok but we've done it before and then just drew a lot.

Though games against QPR always dodgy.We never do mega well home or away other then the 6-1.I've seen live them twice and both times was like watching paint dry.

Great goal! Thank you Cesc.

http://streamable.com/pj5v

And lol at Ivanovic haha

http://gfycat.com/WebbedCompleteGroundhog

It was a shit performance, but QPR's play style was partly the reason. They played like a league 1 team.

Matic and Cesc were both horrible. No one really was that good other than the CBs and Courtois.