Chelsea 1-1 Southampton

Jase

I'd prefer a replacement for Willian.

Selling Oscar for 40 mil would rival the Luiz deal.

I don't think I can see Willian getting sold. I mean he can have a bad game, but I feel he delivers a lot more than Oscar does. That's my honest opinion.

Plus a fact, Mourinho can replace Willian in the squad with Cuadrado if he wants.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A genuine question ... Is anyone enjoying watching our games now ? I got more pleasure today watching Man Utd .

I have to agree with you. Fast free flowing attacking football, scything through the Yids defence time after time. reminds me of a team who were playing like that at the start of the season. I think they were called "Chelsea". But you wouldn't recognize them now :clown:

I don't think I can see Willian getting sold. I mean he can have a bad game, but I feel he delivers a lot more than Oscar does. That's my honest opinion.

He wouldn't have to be sold. Just replaced by a superior player. This small squad and reliance on the first XI annoys me. Even Real can't manage it with all the quality in their first XI.

Willian does not do much for me. Offensively that is. The only difference between him and Oscar is his first touch hardly failing him. Oscar used to score and assist a bit, but that's gone.

Willian does provide balance though, I think. The almighty balance.

I have to agree with you. Fast free flowing attacking football, scything through the Yids defence time after time. reminds me of a team who were playing like that at the start of the season. I think they were called "Chelsea". But you wouldn't recognize them now :clown:

But even at the start of the season we couldn't apply watchable style of play against any good side.

I have always defended him - but Mourinho isn't working for me anymore

I don't care about his record - I care about NOW - he just cannot get this group of players to play well consistently

He is picking the same players over and over again and expecting a different outcome!

Go look up the definition of insanity...

Zouma should have started

OSCAR should not be allowed on the pitch

Ivanovic is a fucking shit RB and between him and Cahil 99% of the reason we concede - Azpi and Luis are much better options.

Long shots have all but disappeared from our game - just one fucking long shot today could have had us 2 extra points. But no - we dick around with the ball and lose it cheaply.

Our subs look like they have no idea when they come on - that's poor integration - just what the fuck are we doing in training? It isn't attacking or defensive work!

I'm sorry - but our football is shit - and our manager is stubborn prick who refuses to adapt or change. I'm genuinely concerned about our present and future under him now. Did Southampton have one shot on goal in the second half?

Quite a turnaround, Muzchap. Have you been hacked?

Boo hiss boo, we're only six points clear. Pathetic reaction from some people.

We only need to match City's points return between now and May. This weekend we picked up more points than they did. That represents a good point from my perspective.

Is nobody else encouraged how, despite us going through something of a blip, we're still comfortable at the top of the league? If we were only a point ahead of City and we drew, I'd be concerned. But we're six points clear. Even if we lose the game in hand we have we're six points clear. Six points.

Some of you need to get a fucking grip.

I have always defended him - but Mourinho isn't working for me anymore

I don't care about his record - I care about NOW - he just cannot get this group of players to play well consistently

He is picking the same players over and over again and expecting a different outcome!

Go look up the definition of insanity...

Zouma should have started
OSCAR should not be allowed on the pitch
Ivanovic is a fucking shit RB and between him and Cahil 99% of the reason we concede - Azpi and Luis are much better options.

Long shots have all but disappeared from our game - just one fucking long shot today could have had us 2 extra points. But no - we dick around with the ball and lose it cheaply.

Our subs look like they have no idea when they come on - that's poor integration - just what the fuck are we doing in training? It isn't attacking or defensive work!

I'm sorry - but our football is shit - and our manager is stubborn prick who refuses to adapt or change. I'm genuinely concerned about our present and future under him now. Did Southampton have one shot on goal in the second half?

LOOOL Mourinho out!

You're a fantastic contributor but this post is pure AIDS. I hope its just a knee-jerk reaction. I accept Mourinho has his faults, but if you can name me a better coach in world football I'm all ears. Simeone maybe? Can't think of any more.

Imagine if we had Pellegrini LOOOOL

A genuine question ... Is anyone enjoying watching our games now ? I got more pleasure today watching Man Utd .

Will anyone give a fuck if/when we lift the title? I know I won't.

Oh my good god. You'd think we'd just lost 8-0 and had 3 players sent off and Mourinho had drop kicked a baby across the pitch judging by the reactions on here.

People are so annoyingly negative at times. And to think I thought I was negative before this xD.

Mourinho isn't perfect, nowhere near, but he's by far the best manager in the world for us ATM and any suggestion of us sacking our manager when we're 6pts clear at the top of the league with a game in hand, have a trophy in the bag already and a team that is 5x better now than it was when he joined for no monetary loss is just moronic.

Oh my good god. You'd think we'd just lost 8-0 and had 3 players sent off and Mourinho had drop kicked a baby across the pitch judging by the reactions on here.

People are so annoyingly negative at times. And to think I thought I was negative before this xD.

Mourinho isn't perfect, nowhere near, but he's by far the best manager in the world for us ATM and any suggestion of us sacking our manager when we're 6pts clear at the top of the league with a game in hand, have a trophy in the bag already and a team that is 5x better now than it was when he joined for no monetary loss is just moronic.

Lol @ dropped kicked a baby across the pitch.

Boo hiss boo, we're only six points clear. Pathetic reaction from some people.

We only need to match City's points return between now and May. This weekend we picked up more points than they did. That represents a good point from my perspective.

Is nobody else encouraged how, despite us going through something of a blip, we're still comfortable at the top of the league? If we were only a point ahead of City and we drew, I'd be concerned. But we're six points clear. Even if we lose the game in hand we have we're six points clear. Six points.

Some of you need to get a fucking grip.

LOOOL Mourinho out!

You're a fantastic contributor but this post is pure AIDS. I hope its just a knee-jerk reaction. I accept Mourinho has his faults, but if you can name me a better coach in world football I'm all ears. Simeone maybe? Can't think of any more.

Imagine if we had Pellegrini LOOOOL

Will anyone give a fuck if/when we lift the title? I know I won't.

WELL I will

Completely normal end of the season slump... City anyone?

I do think our main problem is the small squad and lack of rotation... Playin cups, cl, and pl with the same players is crazy to me. That's the only complaint I have about Jose and very specific one at that: lack of rotation specially in cup games.

The squad is tired. First it Oscar (as usual) but now it's all players.

I don't know if Mourinho has given too much of a "let's not lose this game" we have really forgotten how to keep the ball and let me not mention how sh*t the defence is yet again. I'd be very happy if I don't have to see Cahill, Oscar or Ivanovic start another game for us. Cesc doesn't have options to pass because they don't move quickly. We just don't learn!

WELL I will

If you want to win trophies by playing good football I suggest you follow a Spanish side, it rarely happens in England.

Our football was utterly abysmal at times in 2009/10, but 7-0 and 8-0 wins here and there disguise that fact. And what about our football under Mourinho the first time round? Yaaaawn.

It doesn't say LEAGUE TITLE WINNERS - CHELSEA, BUT THEY PLAYED SHIT FOOTBALL in the record books, does it?

Just be grateful for what we have, our would you prefer slick football and no trophies, á la Arsenal?

If you want to win trophies by playing good football I suggest you follow a Spanish side, it rarely happens in England.

Our football was utterly abysmal at times in 2009/10, but 7-0 and 8-0 wins here and there disguise that fact. And what about our football under Mourinho the first time round? Yaaaawn.

It doesn't say LEAGUE TITLE WINNERS - CHELSEA, BUT THEY PLAYED SHIT FOOTBALL in the record books, does it?

Just be grateful for what we have, our would you prefer slick football and no trophies, á la Arsenal?

I remember from how we played with Damien Duff and Arjen Robben with Lamps in the middle and a strong defence.. we won the league with them didn't we?

People need a sense of perspective in this time of instant gratification.

@muzchap - Ivanovich -yes he had a stinker today, but to say he shouldnt be near the pitch is harsh. If you take out Brana now, then you lose a lot of defensive nous, but almost more importantly you lose the assists and threat of a goal which he's provided consistently over the years and maybe this season more than ever.

People need a sense of perspective in this time of instant gratification.

@muzchap - Ivanovich -yes he had a stinker today, but to say he shouldnt be near the pitch is harsh. If you take out Brana now, then you lose a lot of defensive nous, but almost more importantly you lose the assists and threat of a goal which he's provided consistently over the years and maybe this season more than ever.

Agree that this board needs some perspective. The overreaction after points are dropped is comical...

I think what we're seeing from Brana right now is fatigue. He just doesn't look solid at the back on current form. Also I feel he was run ragged after playing 120 mins midweek. Its like people forget we had a tough, emotionally draining midweek. He was obviously tired and made to run more than he's had to in quite some time.

I want Luis to get a few starts now though, the problem I have with Jose right now is despite having a cushion to play with he refuses to rotate the squad a bit. After that emotion draw to PSG we probably could've used a bit of freshness.

i can't trust the team to win a game anymore

it's come to the point that if we do win a game, it's more like a fluke than anything else

Wow... A team that's lost a total of 3 games all year haven't earned your trust. Talkchelsea.net is incredibly comical after a draw...