BlueLyon

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

We aren't signing Matuidi lol. He's 29, overrated & on absurd wages.

Overrated? 
As opposed to having only Mikel as the only back up of Kante if Matic leaves to Juve?

Yeah right, is the best option we can get right now. 

1 minute ago, Gilvorak said:

He's a poor man's Kante not a pure DM.

So you got a better buy if Matic leaves that will not cost an arm and a leg? 

Because it's clear that the club ain't spending big so we have to do with what we can get. 

And I rather have Matuidi then Mikel in the team. 

Yeah, he's definitely not a DM. He's basically a more athletic Lampard. A dynamic #8. He's got great energy and stamina like Ramires and Kante but also has a great eye for a pass and can score goals from midfield.

He'd be a clear upgrade over Matic. He'd also allow us to actually use Fabregas in the first XI since he's great at pressing and can win the ball back. A midfield 3 of Matuidi, Kante, Cesc looks awesome, in fact.

The biggest downside would be that his game is completely reliant on his physical tools and at 29, how much longer will he be able to play like he is now? I'd certainly take a punt on him for 2-3 years.

If we're after a Defensive midfielder it should be Leandro Paredes. After Matic & Ramires a ban should be placed on donkeys with no technique.

He's a perfect modern day defensive midfielder. With him & Kante on board we'd just need an elusive #8 like Pogba to complete our midfield.

Matuidi a target…

Chelsea’s Conte revolution to continue, serial title-winner being ‘tracked’

50 mill euros for a 29 year old?

http://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/chelsea/chelseas-conte-revolution-to-continue-serial-title-winner-being-tracked

23 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

If we're after a Defensive midfielder it should be Leandro Paredes. After Matic & Ramires a ban should be placed on donkeys with no technique.

He's a perfect modern day defensive midfielder. With him & Kante on board we'd just need an elusive #8 like Pogba to complete our midfield.

Matuidi isn't donkey with no technique. He'd be kicked out of PSG at first opportunity as they play possession-based style.

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

L'Equipe correspondent - Matuidi tracked by Chelsea FC #CFC #PSG #Juventus

"Matuidi" pisté par @ChelseaFC .

Gilles Favard isn't a ITK. Many fake informations.

But Matuidi could leave from Paris, Emery wants to play in 4-2-3-1 and they have 5 players (Verratti, Krychoviak, Motta, Rabiot and Matuidi) for 2 positions.

7 hours ago, Gilvorak said:

I don't know anything about this bloke, although I must say he produces some beautiful football in the video you linked, but I completely agree with your ideas about the importance of technique. We've lived without it in too many areas of the pitch for many years and, for me, this is the main reason our side has never reached the heights it should have done .

If we could somehow conjure up the two players required to  put together the recipe you describe for our midfield, it would be a huge step forward. 

Still getting links for him

What you guys think of him being 29 for that money?

I reckon sticking him with Kante would be dynamite. And we go get as much as we can for Matic and Mikel!

Chelsea considering shocking £43m swoop for Man United target

http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premiership/chelsea/chelsea-considering-shocking-43m-swoop-for-man-united-target/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TransferTavern+(The+Transfer+Tavern+Home+Page)

I would take Matuidi anytime before Matic. Serbian is too tall and slow so basically killing our game at the beginning. Can you only imagine how technically good and fast we would be with Matuidi-Kante-Fabregas.? Just beautiful!

6 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

I would take Matuidi anytime before Matic. Serbian is too tall and slow so basically killing our game at the beginning. Can you only imagine how technically good and fast we would be with Matuidi-Kante-Fabregas.? Just beautiful!

Sorry bruv I can only 'Like' you once!

fuck%20yeah_zpsbl33oavz.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You