• Hazard
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thibault gets MotM, Hazard and Ramires good match.

Costa and Oscar aren't doing it for me at all. I don't see why Drogba and Remy aren't playing instead. At least Costa isn't doing enough, so you might as well just put Remy on with Oscar and use Drogba or RLC as a sub.

Don't think we've been so unlucky and lucky before in the same match. Lucky not to concede 3 or 4 and unlucky not to score 5 ourselves.

Absolutely shambolic at times. Almost destroyed my TV about 10 times. Totally invisible in midfield and could barely string together 3 passes.

Ivanovic should be fined for dereliction of duty. His side was totally exposed in embarrassing fashion time and time again. Zouma, other than a nice tackle or two, was clearly completely out of his depth in midfield. Don't think he played a forward pass all game. Can't be mad at him, though.

THANK FUCKING GOD MATIĆ IS BACK!

Hardest we've had to work for a win all season; West Ham were fantastic and quite unlucky with our goal as well.

MOTM Courtois for me and massive props to Cahill for bailing him out on the only occasion he messed up.

Ramires was my motm in the first half but kind of dissappeared in the second besides his shot against the post.

Courtois would have been my motm but that mistake were he let go of that shot on goal was really amateurish and could have cost us.

I think I have to go for Terry as motm, can you imagine if he was injured and we would have to play Zouma and Cahill there, no way we would have kept a clean sheet.

We just cannot cope defensively against teams that press us. I lost count of the number of crosses and chances they created from our right side. We got the 3 points though and that's all that matters. And how did Willian not score? :lol:

Hazard shied away from responsibility at the end there. Should've taken the shot. He was very good today though.

WHU played really well. They were unlucky not to score. Credit to them.

3 points. Unlucky not to score a second, but that didn't matter in the end. Some good attacking play today, but defensively all over the place. But again, WHU were really good today.

Massive win today. What an effort. Hazard and Courtois MoTM for me. Where is the poll by the way?

Champions doing what champions do - taking care of business :D

Though it was not easy at all. Zouma has played admirably at DM, but ready for Matic to return.

How many chances did we have at their end in the second half that we should have scored? 3 or 4 great looks? Guess the same could be said for WHU too.

Still at 5 points and a match at hand. Only 10 more for City.

Great end to the day.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

unnecessary tight, but deserved. should have won at least 3-0 with the chances we had, but we kept our 5 point lead that is the most important thing. Big big away win. The next game we will have a well rested Nemanja matic back and won't have that many problems in midfield.

I think this game really showcased how much Matic is missed. Zouma wasn't anything special but understandable given that he was out of position.

Many scares tonight but we managed to pull through. At this stage of the season we really just need to keep grinding out 3 points.

Courtois MOTM for me although I think we seem so much nervier whenever he plays instead of Cech.

There's the difference right there between winners and also rans...

If we hadn't won the CoC we'd have lost that game - but the belief is there and we didn't

Fucking West Ham - they will be shit again next week and roll over like a crack whore

Oh well have to expect this - this season - next season with a few additions I want us to crush any belief from these teams

Fucking Leicester are shit - was hoping for a shock result

Still worried about the Utd, Loserpool and Arsenal games - but hoping City drop further points...

Everyone deserves MOTM - the 'team' won :)