• Costa
    • Hazard
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

Jesus MAN SHITTY have an easy run in

Hardly any threats :(

Utd and Spurs will bottle it

United and Tottenham are both aiming for top 4 so they will definitely be up for it. Also Southampton, West Brom and Crystal Palace are all tricky games. There's also the fact that City have been terrible at home this season.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I just can't get out of my head how dire Ivanovic was today. I lost count of the number of times his man was sprinting down his side and he was frantically trying and failing to recover. He was nearly at fault for multiple goals and didn't even offer anything in attack to mask a poor defensive performance. He looks like an accident waiting to happen some days.

It was like Liverpool away in the cup. He's a player who desperately needs to be rotated more. He's 31 now, not a kid anymore but seemingly starts every game.

You'll rather Hazard miss when his teammate is in a better position? Hazard could have scored, Willian SHOULD have scored. Really the large portion of the blame is with Willian. Any other placement and it's a goal. I can't really understand why this is even a debatable point considering :

(1) The time of the chance. The game was practically over.

(2) How many chances Hazard created for others.

(3) Hazard's overall performance.

What does Hazard's contribution in the match have anything to do with that specific moment? And if anything, a strong performance should give you the confidence to put that in. I thought Hazard was going to score tbh.

For me, a player should always shoot in such a situation. But I don't care since I'm already over it.

What does Hazard's contribution in the match have anything to do with that specific moment? And if anything, a strong performance should give you the confidence to put that in. I thought Hazard was going to score tbh.

For me, a player should always shoot in such a situation. But I don't care since I'm already over it.

It matters because if it was 0-0 and Hazard was having a poor game and didn't shoot then, it would have meant more. But reading some comments here, it's like Hazard lost us the game. Unreal.

three points more, one match less

1. We played with fire but have shown a mature mindset.

2. Courtois is the fucking master.

3. Zouma needed minutes to have experience and perhaps put him in midfield can be a good way for Zouma have the expertise to consolidate our starting eleven with Cahill and John Terry © covering her back

4. In this type of games is where trophies are won. A perfect team play.

5. I think today was a perfect official training for the match against PSG. Matic sure Zouma and formed our starting eleven against PSG, and probably also Ramires. The aim is to provoke despair and frustration in PSG.

6. "My Ramires is back".

7. What worries me more is Diego Costa. I see Diego with an attitude of passivity, without ambition. Hopefully he can chain several parties making goal to regain his usual motivation.

8. This team knows how to suffer, and this is important to be champions again.

9. I love the strategic capacity of Jose. Play football is also master the strategy not only cheap philosophy. The strategist one.

three points more, one match less

Final by Final

Great day.

Regards.

It matters because if it was 0-0 and Hazard was having a poor game and didn't shoot then, it would have meant more. But reading some comments here, it's like Hazard lost us the game. Unreal.

That's weird. I'd say him not shooting after a poor game would be the expected move from a non-striker.

I haven't read the comments but I don't know why you would take such comments seriously. Hazard was the best outfield player on the pitch today and scored the winning goal.

That's weird. I'd say him not shooting after a poor game would be the expected move from a non-striker.

I haven't read the comments but I don't know why you would take such comments seriously. Hazard was the best outfield player on the pitch today and scored the winning goal.

I'm not. But the way some posters are saying Hazard should have scored....Watch the replay and you can see Adrian comes out very quickly. He probably would have scored with a toe-poke but I doubt if he would have with a placed shot. People sometimes forget football is a team game. When your teammate has an open goal, you pass to him.

Seriously, I just can't get out of my head how dire Ivanovic was today. I lost count of the number of times his man was sprinting down his side and he was frantically trying and failing to recover. He was nearly at fault for multiple goals and didn't even offer anything in attack to mask a poor defensive performance. He looks like an accident waiting to happen some days.

should also blame Mourinho for this. Branislav looked really tired today and Downing completely destroyed him. He shouuld be given a break. playing nearly every match and he isnt the youngest guy out there anymore.

I think we should have overloaded that side since that's where most of the danger was stemming from. Azpi is better equipped to defend 1v1 but Jose probably thinks both defenders are equally capable of defending for themselves (which I disagree with). It was clear that West Ham had the complete beating of Ivanovic and it made for rather frustrating viewing: Downing skips past Ivanovic, crosses ball into the box, mayhem ensues, Chelsea somehow survive. Repeat.