Ashley Cole

Madmax

Well, let me post my words of wisdom on it. To say he has got character, just does not sit well with me, sorry. I look at it as a man on his power trip. Wasn´t AVB the same ? Look where it got him, lately. Jose alienated the whole Real team against himself, by exactly the same arrogant behavior.

Yes, I have read about Hazard. The kid cannot wait to get away from the training sessions, lunches, he is the first to leave...etc.

As you posted, this is the last thing this club needs. Mark my words, I see Jose as the one who could start the fire, easily.

The thing is though managers should always have the authority over the players, the moment the exact opposite happens mean it is the end for the manager. But I agree, if you go too far you could become a dictator and of course we all know it never end well for them. In fact, in his 1st interview back, he said something along the lines of ''If the board go with the manager, the couple of little guys could be gone easily, but if they doesn't, then we are in for trouble''. Maybe he saw this coming eventually and that was a warning message on what will happen. But if it is true about Hazard then I have to side with Jose here, you don't become the best winger in the world(which is who he could be based on potential) by going home early to watch Naruto(I notice he likes this a lot and even shown a picture of him watching it before) instead of staying to go to the gym.

But ultimately though, it is his choice, Jose can give him advices, that is what he is here for, but not FORCE HIM TO DO IT. He is still our top scorer this season for now which mean he is doing his job alright, not as good as it could be but alright nevertheless. I just hope Jose handle this situation a bit better than Madrid, when you have Hazard, Mata, Cole turning on him, then I really see it as the end for him or them here.

Remember, great players don't become great by being forced, they become great because they have the desire, the commitment to do it. If Hazard thinks he had achieved his dream job and dream life then fine, we must accept that. He is free to choose who he wants to be, not who we want him to be.

The thing is though managers should always have the authority over the players, the moment the exact opposite happens mean it is the end for the manager. But I agree, if you go too far you could become a dictator and of course we all know it never end well for them. In fact, in his 1st interview back, he said something along the lines of ''If the board go with the manager, the couple of little guys could be gone easily, but if they doesn't, then we are in for trouble''. Maybe he saw this coming eventually and that was a warning message on what will happen. But if it is true about Hazard then I have to side with Jose here, you don't become the best winger in the world(which is who he could be based on potential) by going home early to watch Naruto(I notice he likes this a lot and even shown a picture of him watching it before) instead of staying to go to the gym.

But ultimately though, it is his choice, Jose can give him advices, that is what he is here for, but not FORCE HIM TO DO IT. He is still our top scorer this season for now which mean he is doing his job alright, not as good as it could be but alright nevertheless. I just hope Jose handle this situation a bit better than Madrid, when you have Hazard, Mata, Cole turning on him, then I really see it as the end for him or them here.

Remember, great players don't become great by being forced, they become great because they have the desire, the commitment to do it. If Hazard thinks he had achieved his dream job and dream life then fine, we must accept that. He is free to choose who he wants to be, not who we want him to be.

Partially, I do agree here. However, any good manager must be much more than a football tactician, I feel. To deal with a kid who makes 120 thou a week, might not be an easy matter. I believe, Hazard does his training, but just leaves right after & I read he is not willing to put in an extra, that´s all. That´s something Jose cannot force on him. Either he has it in him or he takes it lightly.

Whatever happens, both of us do not know. It just does not look too good to read about it. Any turmoil on the team will be reflected on the pitch. As I already said about my feelings on Jose, I do not like what I see on the pitch, what I read, at all.

Mata, Lukaku, Cole, KDB..who is fucking next ?

Partially, I do agree here. However, any good manager must be much more than a football tactician, I feel. To deal with a kid who makes 120 thou a week, might not be an easy matter. I believe, Hazard does his training, but just leaves right after & I read he is not willing to put in an extra, that´s all. That´s something Jose cannot force on him. Either he has it in him or he takes it lightly.

Whatever happens, both of us do not know. It just does not look too good to read about it. Any turmoil on the team will be reflected on the pitch. As I already said about my feelings on Jose, I do not like what I see on the pitch, what I read, at all.

Mata, Lukaku, Cole, KDB..who is fucking next ?

Roman :ph34r: after fighting all the mini boss it is the boss. And fighting Roman in Chelsea is like fighting Aquaman under water, you just won't win. But in all seriousness I hope it doesn't come to that, the perfect solution would be a couple of players being sold and a few top players being brought in to replace them, the team starts to play good football(doesn't have to be groundbreaking pressing, just good ACCURATE attacking football) and a new striker would hopefully start to bang them in. Everyone get on well again, but then again nothing in life is that simple straight forward, there is just bound to be twist and turn, I hope eventually it will be for the good.

Direct quotes -
The Chelsea players took the decision to postpone their own Christmas party, which was also due to take place on Wednesday night.
The trio are unlikely to face any club sanctions given they are permitted to be out three nights before a fixture.
The players hope to organise a festive party early next year.

Only Ashley was pictured and he isn't even in a fancy dress, as the Arsenal party was themed. Y'all need a pair of reading glasses after being the victims of classic English journalism.

Roman :ph34r: after fighting all the mini boss it is the boss. And fighting Roman in Chelsea is like fighting Aquaman under water, you just won't win. But in all seriousness I hope it doesn't come to that, the perfect solution would be a couple of players being sold and a few top players being brought in to replace them, the team starts to play good football(doesn't have to be groundbreaking pressing, just good ACCURATE attacking football) and a new striker would hopefully start to bang them in. Everyone get on well again, but then again nothing in life is that simple straight forward, there is just bound to be twist and turn, I hope eventually it will be for the good.

Well, I too like to see something is done expediently. One thing I know for sure. Roman doesn´t want to park the bus, at all.

Plenty is being said in the UK papers. However, one looks at it something is cooking on it.

Well, I too like to see something is done expediently. One thing I know for sure. Roman doesn´t want to park the bus, at all.

Plenty is being said in the UK papers. However, one looks at it something is cooking on it.

Agreed, and I am sure many fans would want that either. What is really the purpose of winning the CL if you are gonna score and try to defend on your lead for the rest of the game. It is not like we are some Romania club who is trying to make one of the greatest shock in football history by winning the CL, we are Chelsea-one of the best team in England and the whole base on brand atm. I want everyone to talk about Chelsea with positive(obviously doesn't include opposition trolls) like we are doing with City, with Dortmund, with Madrid despite not liking them in any sense(for me at least). Do we really want to be talked about as the most boring champion in history? or most lucky one which was the case in 2012?

And obviously, I believe tension was already built up way before this new anyway. Not a coincidence that Cole have sat out for last month and a half despite not being injured, Dave is good but it is not like he is performing unbelievably at LB, just doing the basic things for a defender

Agreed, and I am sure many fans would want that either. What is really the purpose of winning the CL if you are gonna score and try to defend on your lead for the rest of the game. It is not like we are some Romania club who is trying to make one of the greatest shock in football history by winning the CL, we are Chelsea-one of the best team in England and the whole base on brand atm. I want everyone to talk about Chelsea with positive(obviously doesn't include opposition trolls) like we are doing with City, with Dortmund, with Madrid despite not liking them in any sense(for me at least). Do we really want to be talked about as the most boring champion in history? or most lucky one which was the case in 2012?

And obviously, I believe tension was already built up way before this new anyway. Not a coincidence that Cole have sat out for last month and a half despite not being injured, Dave is good but it is not like he is performing unbelievably at LB, just doing the basic things for a defender

Funny, that you mentioned about Chelsea being the most boring CL winner in history. When I mentioned it anywhere, I was attacked for it. Accused of being a plastic fan, just abused. Meanwhile, I was the happiest bug in the rug when Drogba had scored. Was I happy with the play ? No, I was not.

I also believe, Chelsea must be much more than just one of the top 6-8 clubs in Europe. I would like to see this club winning many more CL trophies, in the next 10 years. Am I on drugs or what ?

It's his life, he can do what he wants. Whether he takes drugs or shags grannies or goes out boozing is none of my concern. I only care about how players perform on the pitch, off-field gentlemanly conduct of heroism (á la the God that is Sir Didier Drogba) is a nice optional extra.

Funny, that you mentioned about Chelsea being the most boring CL winner in history. When I mentioned it anywhere, I was attacked for it. Accused of being a plastic fan, just abused. Meanwhile, I was the happiest bug in the rug when Drogba had scored. Was I happy with the play ? No, I was not.

I also believe, Chelsea must be much more than just one of the top 6-8 clubs in Europe. I would like to see this club winning many more CL trophies, in the next 10 years. Am I on drugs or what ?

When did you said it lol? If it was any where from May-Sep last year then I guess that title is well deserved :D But the truth is we would all be screaming in happiness when Drogba scored that header then the penalty. But nowadays looking back there are some things we have to be ashamed of like the style that got us it. It is just like in WW2, I believe even at the end of the war and maybe 5-10 years after it, some German would still have praises for Hitler and believe he was a great leader. 50 years later and now less than 1% German believe he was good, maybe even less. It is just that the emotion changes with time, for example if we pack the bus and got lucky win at Arsenal next Monday, we would all go crazy and said after the math''fuck the world, we won!!!'' but then a few days later looking back, we would then see how bad/boring we were in that match. So the emotion play a big part imo, time too. I believe none of us would have even debated about this if we knew Jose was gonna be our manager from this season after that QPR defeat for example. Now some people are even praising Rafa, unthinkable after that defeat, just shows how emotion can overrule us all.

And I agree about your last statement, but not in the next 10 years. Remember Madrid have spent on average £70-£100m for like the last 5 years to try and win it but still can't, while Bayern won after reaching like the 3rd final in 4 years. But eventually I hope/believe we will win it again

When did you said it lol? If it was any where from May-Sep last year then I guess that title is well deserved :D But the truth is we would all be screaming in happiness when Drogba scored that header then the penalty. But nowadays looking back there are some things we have to be ashamed of like the style that got us it. It is just like in WW2, I believe even at the end of the war and maybe 5-10 years after it, some German would still have praises for Hitler and believe he was a great leader. 50 years later and now less than 1% German believe he was good, maybe even less. It is just that the emotion changes with time, for example if we pack the bus and got lucky win at Arsenal next Monday, we would all go crazy and said after the math''fuck the world, we won!!!'' but then a few days later looking back, we would then see how bad/boring we were in that match. So the emotion play a big part imo, time too. I believe none of us would have even debated about this if we knew Jose was gonna be our manager from this season after that QPR defeat for example. Now some people are even praising Rafa, unthinkable after that defeat, just shows how emotion can overrule us all.

And I agree about your last statement, but not in the next 10 years. Remember Madrid have spent on average £70-£100m for like the last 5 years to try and win it but still can't, while Bayern won after reaching like the 3rd final in 4 years. But eventually I hope/believe we will win it again

Emotions ran over me when Drogba popped it in. When I said about the way Chelsea played, it was right after Barca´s games & Bayern too. As for Hitler, lol, he was a great leader. Don´t forget Germany were in a total economical collapse, then. He single handedly made them a force to reckon with.

I do not think, Chelsea needs to wait much longer to win the CL again. Certainly, Roman´s money, Jose´s coaching if he lasts that long, talented squad, it´s all there to explore, I feel.

Hopefully his last year and he can leave with his head held high. It's sad watching him now.

I said back in 2011 that he had become undoubtedly the most unadventurous and technically limited fullback still highly rated in the game and I was chastised for saying so. atleast back then he could still do a decent job defensively unlike now. he's getting by on his reputation and body of work. It's just laughable and abominable now to still talk of him in the same light as the Alaba,Lahm's of this world

@Styles,

The funny thing is, our defense has gone completely to pot since he has been dropped. Azpilicueta has done allright considering he is a right back filling in, but with every passing game that fact is becoming all the more painful.

For the Arsenal, Liverpool games atleast i would rather we went back to type and played Ivan,JT,Luiz,Cole, as toothless at that looks going forward, i think that is still our best combination defensively, i think we average 1 goal allowed every 2 games with that back four.

@Styles,

The funny thing is, our defense has gone completely to pot since he has been dropped. Azpilicueta has done allright considering he is a right back filling in, but with every passing game that fact is becoming all the more painful.

For the Arsenal, Liverpool games atleast i would rather we went back to type and played Ivan,JT,Luiz,Cole, as toothless at that looks going forward, i think that is still our best combination defensively, i think we average 1 goal allowed every 2 games with that back four.

Horses for courses, I guess. Mourinho has already spoken about bringing back the bus and parking it, so Ashley might as well be back in considering he won't be required to cross the halfway line and can only focus on defending.