Ashley Cole

Madmax

Oh gawd. Watching him start again yesterday suddenly brought back those anger of seeing him playing. He is so one footed it is beyond a joke! Every touch, every pass have to be done with his left foot and every time when there is a chance to pass the ball forward, instead of doing so with his right foot, he takes the easy option out and pass it backwards because he couldn't execute the pass with his right foot or even just do with his left!

Most left-backs have that problem and I didn't see anyone moaning about it when he was the best left-back in the world.

Started off rusty but grew into the game although he's still far short of his best. Would still start him against Palace though, just to see if he can continue to improve.

Oh gawd. Watching him start again yesterday suddenly brought back those anger of seeing him playing. He is so one footed it is beyond a joke! Every touch, every pass have to be done with his left foot and every time when there is a chance to pass the ball forward, instead of doing so with his right foot, he takes the easy option out and pass it backwards because he couldn't execute the pass with his right foot or even just do with his left!

I think this criticism is because we were used to seeing Cesar play as a left back.

Most left-backs have that problem and I didn't see anyone moaning about it when he was the best left-back in the world.

Not expecting him to be two-footed but bloody hell, at least be able to execute simple passes, for instance, with both foot. With him only doing everything with his left, it makes so easy for opposition to stifle him offensively with the passing. Press him and he eventually pass it backwards even when there is a forward pass ahead but he couldn't do so with his right.

I think this criticism is because we were used to seeing Cesar play as a left back.

No. Even before Azpi started playing there, I had already criticized Cole of doing that. Heck, despite Azpi is a right footed player, a RB playing at LB, he can still do things with his left foot. Even Bertrand is not so one footed like Cole.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2526462/Youre-not-Gunner-believe-Chelsea-star-Ashley-Cole-reunites-former-teammates-fancy-dress-themed-Arsenal-Christmas-party.html

http://www.givemesport.com/412276-chelsea-star-defies-mourinho-to-attend-arsenal-party

Maybe war will soon go on, Ashley Cole will win again like he did with AVB or Jose will get rid of him completely this time seeing this is the last year of his contract. Which side are you on?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2526462/Youre-not-Gunner-believe-Chelsea-star-Ashley-Cole-reunites-former-teammates-fancy-dress-themed-Arsenal-Christmas-party.html

http://www.givemesport.com/412276-chelsea-star-defies-mourinho-to-attend-arsenal-party

Maybe war will soon go on, Ashley Cole will win again like he did with AVB or Jose will get rid of him completely this time seeing this is the last year of his contract. Which side are you on?

I also read about Ashley not very happy being replaced by Jose in recent games. I do not know, what´s cooking here, but AC is the LB & not Azpi. This to me is something I always said about Jose. My way or the high way, attitude.

I also read about Ashley not very happy being replaced by Jose in recent games. I do not know, what´s cooking here, but AC is the LB & not Azpi. This to me is something I always said about Jose. My way or the high way, attitude.

To be fair that been clear since he dropped Casillas and made Materazzi look like a sane person. Also dropping the club's best player for the last 2 seasons, he is the only manager in football atm that have the balls to do that. That is not really a bad thing, it shows he got character, but sometime it can indeed get too far like eventually the whole Madrid squad fall out with him, even Pepe. Yesterday there are rumors that he is having problem with Hazard's attitude too. Now if Jose vs Hazard is real then we as a club is fucked.

But anyone else though like Terry, Cole they can always go on the high way seeing they are not the best in their positions in the world anymore.

To be fair that been clear since he dropped Casillas and made Materazzi look like a sane person. Also dropping the club's best player for the last 2 seasons, he is the only manager in football atm that have the balls to do that. That is not really a bad thing, it shows he got character, but sometime it can indeed get too far like eventually the whole Madrid squad fall out with him, even Pepe. Yesterday there are rumors that he is having problem with Hazard's attitude too. Now if Jose vs Hazard is real then we as a club is fucked.

But anyone else though like Terry, Cole they can always go on the high way seeing they are not the best in their positions in the world anymore.

Well, let me post my words of wisdom on it. To say he has got character, just does not sit well with me, sorry. I look at it as a man on his power trip. Wasn´t AVB the same ? Look where it got him, lately. Jose alienated the whole Real team against himself, by exactly the same arrogant behavior.

Yes, I have read about Hazard. The kid cannot wait to get away from the training sessions, lunches, he is the first to leave...etc.

As you posted, this is the last thing this club needs. Mark my words, I see Jose as the one who could start the fire, easily.