Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JESUS COURTOIS!!! :rant::rant:

Has he forgotten to hold onto the ball when a cross is made???

It's pretty hard to catch a ball when an opposition barrels into you every time you jump. He's being taken out every time he goes up.

Not sure if people are just Cech lovers or are just looking for something to moan about.

I challenge everyone to a drinking game. Have a sip of wine (any alcohol of your choice) everytime Oscar makes a bad pass or gives away posession and Ivanovic is caught out of position during the game and let's see who's the last man standing at the end of the 90.

I challenge everyone to a drinking game. Have a sip of wine (any alcohol of your choice) everytime Oscar makes a bad pass or gives away posession and Ivanovic is caught out of position during the game and let's see who's the last man standing at the end of the 90.

Mmmm tempting

Jesus christ. Looking at some moronic posts here I don't think we deserve a GK as good as Courtois. Would love to see Cech hold onto those crosses when being taken out in the same way. Fact is the ref has been poor (for both teams tbh) but is giving Tibo no protection at all.

Would've been totally wasted by now if we started this at the start of the game, not gonna lie.

No-one will make it to HT let alone the end of the game. We'd lose people before the 10th minute.

If the opposition had any quality we'd have conceded. They're doing absolutely whatever they want on both flanks.

We look so shakey and hesitant in defense.

Drogba is absolutely destroying almost every attacking move. NO WAY SHOULD HE BE STARTING PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHES!