Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

courtois and DD are having a nightmare out there. people saying that courtois could not hold onto the ball cos there were people touching him are probably watching PL and football for the first fucking time.

DD wont be subbed cos its just a goal advantage. but he has been awful!!!

It's pretty hard to catch a ball when an opposition barrels into you every time you jump. He's being taken out every time he goes up.

Not sure if people are just Cech lovers or are just looking for something to moan about.

Not sounding like a "Cech Lover" here, but as a reviewer of matches Cech has played for us, I've never seen him flail at any cross, and even if he has, it's been on the rare occaision.

I've seen Courtois do it 3 times in the last 2 games, one of which cost us a goal (vs City).

I'm just saying... Tibbo really needs to work on swallowing those crosses.

Bad first half with the exception of 2-3 plays.

Oscar is trying hard to top Newcastle as his worst display in a Chelsea shirt. Drogba is all shades of terrible this match.

Wish both would give space for Cuadrado and Remy. Don't see it happening before 70 min. Maybe Oscar is subbed during HT given the many minutes he's been playing in the last couple of weeks, but I doubt José will replace Drogba before 70, if not 80.

Cahill and Drogba were two big mistakes in this match imo. I called it last week, just after City's match that oscar shouldn't play today so I won't go there again. I understand Oscar - as the only sub is Cuadrado who just arrived or playing Ruben - which José won't do either. But Zouma and DD is inexcusable.

Not sounding like a "Cech Lover" here, but as a reviewer of matches Cech has played for us, I've never seen him flail at any cross, and even if he has, it's been on the rare occaision.

I've seen Courtois do it 3 times in the last 2 games, one of which cost us a goal (vs City).

Must have really bad memory then because Cech's command of the box has massively declined over the last few seasons. Courtois is SO much better in that aspect than Cech, if you don't think so you clearly haven't been watching us regularly this season.

Is everyone ignoring Hazards giveaways because he scored.. Is that what it will take for everyone to get off Oscar's back.. I don't get it with some people here

Go and count how often Eden has lost the ball compared to Oscar then get back to us please. Also notice how Oscar had no pressure on him in most of his bad passes. Please don't try and slate Hazard to justify Oscar's awful passing.

Tibo has been very good under the high ball all season other than a flap in the first game against Burnley and his flap last week which cost us a goal.

I think you'll find that last season a lot of people were saying Cech was being a lot more nervous under the high balls and made more mistakes than in every season he'd had for us before put together.

Tibo isn't perfect, but I challenge anyone to try jumping to catch above your head while someone runs into you, it's bloody difficult.