Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Salah and Schurrle most likely will not included on the bench at all against City. I will not surprised if Jose decide to put his name as a sub. And who knows, if we are currently lead 4-0 or something in 80 minutes or so, he could play in.

Conspiracy time again guys.

7+4 = 11
Didier Drogba wears the number 11.
Drogba scored 13 goals against arsenal.
1+3 = 4
Cesc wears the number 4.
Cesc playerd for Barcelona.
Barcelonas main man is Messi who wears the numer 10.
1+0=1
1=1 eye.

Illuminati confirmed.

TAKE THAT KEVIN

EDIT: THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW:

cpAD1y8.png

Hopefully Juan doesn't run like crazy like Willian. I like Willian but I think he damaged himself creating a USP for himself which is running back like a lunatic. I think Juan has got to understand that we need him to stretch the opposition and relive Hazards area.

You also said that Costa was overrated^^

I said I definitely thought he was going to improve us - to make an impact, but I didn't expect him to be that amazing as people were making him out to. My prediction about his amount of goals was 20+ (23 or 25, can't remember).... that isn't the same as overrated, just that I rated him lower than most, to which I admitted being wrong. Cuadrado I'm saying will slightly improve us - if at all. Big difference.

Costa would always be well spent money because we had NO striker... now we really needed to improve our defense and our pivot (especially the squad players) and instead we're slightly improve our AM. Sorry if I think we're wasting money that should be spent more wisely somewhere else. RW isn't even the position we needed more in the first place.

You are depressed because Xurli who is not good enough is leaving the club.

You're confusing me with you ;)

I'm not even sure Shirley is leaving - is a shame he's leaving, but I don't see the need of a better RW (something Cuadrado barely is) when we have Cahill and no replacement for Cesc and Matic. Ramires can replace both to some extent, but he's been injured, we never know which Ramires will show up in the pitch and Matic has stamina issues. So instead of spending money in the areas that have been costing us points, we're almost improving our AM... Cuadrado is better than Willian (doesn't take much honestly), but he's a Willian 2.0 in the sense his impact in the team will be nearly irrelevant. I hope to be wrong, but I don't see us improving as a team with Cuadrado, regardless of who leaves the team and who stays. If you are going to improve RW then go for players like Reus and Bale (even Sanchez), not the likes of Cuadrado.

edit: in time - I hope to be wrong if we do sign him. If there's one thing I love to be wrong about is when I underestimate one of our new signings. I'm all for being wrong, but I just don't feel like this guy will take us to the next level whereas our defense and our replacements for Cesc or Matic are still dreadful. Also a combination of a tired/off day/not on par replaced pivot exposes even more our defense. So we have a chronic issue in the back... Matic has to play at high level at all times, can't be out of the team to prevent exposing even further a defense that more often than not has Iva and Cahill. It's almost domino effect.

Pochettino: "Cuadrado is a top player, a decisive player. He is very strong. I've watched him a lot playing for Colombia, his national team"

Mauricio Pochettino: "Cuadrado is a very good player. He's a wing-back. He can play like a winger and like a full-back" #CFC (Sky)

Mauricio Pochettino: "I speak always about Cuadrado. He is a top player. He is strong, he is powerful and he is very technical." #CFC

excited-ron-swanson.gif7RA55.gif

7+4 = 11

1+3 = 4

Cesc wears the number 4.

1+0=1

1=1 eye.

Illuminati confirmed.

TAKE THAT KEVIN

cpAD1y8.png

I WON'T TAKE THAT MY LOVE ROQUILA. I ALREADY KNEW THIS I JUST COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO POST IT. I READ EVERYTHING ON THIS I DON'T MISS ANYTHING POSTED ON HERE.

If we position him correctly which I think Jose will then he could alter the attacking function of our team. We need someone direct and pacy on the right wing... my only issue is Andre still offers something completely different to them all and I don't want to lose that. Players like Andre only pop up once in 10 years the only other player like Andre is Pedro. Yes he's a horrible dribbler and his control is pooh but you can't teach that movement and finishing. Freddie Ljungerg was the master of it and Andre has that ability. I would probably rather has Andre off the bench in seek of a goal then Willian in all honesty.

7+4 = 11

1+3 = 4

Cesc wears the number 4.

1+0=1

1=1 eye.

Illuminati confirmed.

TAKE THAT KEVIN

cpAD1y8.png

I WON'T TAKE THAT MY LOVE ROQUILA. I ALREADY KNEW THIS I JUST COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO POST IT. I READ EVERYTHING ON THIS I DON'T MISS ANYTHING POSTED ON HERE.

Lol, I can't stop laughing

HA-HA! You are being cocky just because Stingray is on a long vacation. TIME WILL COME KEVIN AND WE WILL TAKE OVER.

he really managed to drag me down to his lvl of cringyness

Pochettino: "Cuadrado is a top player, a decisive player. He is very strong. I've watched him a lot playing for Colombia, his national team"

Mauricio Pochettino: "Cuadrado is a very good player. He's a wing-back. He can play like a winger and like a full-back" #CFC (Sky)

Mauricio Pochettino: "I speak always about Cuadrado. He is a top player. He is strong, he is powerful and he is very technical." #CFC

Interesting but there is the, what else would he say factor.

I said I definitely thought he was going to improve us - to make an impact, but I didn't expect him to be that amazing as people were making him out to. My prediction about his amount of goals was 20+ (23 or 25, can't remember).... that isn't the same as overrated, just that I rated him lower than most, to which I admitted being wrong. Cuadrado I'm saying will slightly improve us - if at all. Big difference.

Costa would always be well spent money because we had NO striker... now we really needed to improve our defense and our pivot (especially the squad players) and instead we're slightly improve our AM. Sorry if I think we're wasting money that should be spent more wisely somewhere else. RW isn't even the position we needed more in the first place.

You're confusing me with you ;)

I'm not even sure Shirley is leaving - is a shame he's leaving, but I don't see the need of a better RW (something Cuadrado barely is) when we have Cahill and no replacement for Cesc and Matic. Ramires can replace both to some extent, but he's been injured, we never know which Ramires will show up in the pitch and Matic has stamina issues. So instead of spending money in the areas that have been costing us points, we're almost improving our AM... Cuadrado is better than Willian (doesn't take much honestly), but he's a Willian 2.0 in the sense his impact in the team will be nearly irrelevant. I hope to be wrong, but I don't see us improving as a team with Cuadrado, regardless of who leaves the team and who stays. If you are going to improve RW then go for players like Reus and Bale (even Sanchez), not the likes of Cuadrado.

edit: in time - I hope to be wrong if we do sign him. If there's one thing I love to be wrong about is when I underestimate one of our new signings. I'm all for being wrong, but I just don't feel like this guy will take us to the next level whereas our defense and our replacements for Cesc or Matic are still dreadful. Also a combination of a tired/off day/not on par replaced pivot exposes even more our defense. So we have a chronic issue in the back... Matic has to play at high level at all times, can't be out of the team to prevent exposing even further a defense that more often than not has Iva and Cahill. It's almost domino effect.

I think you underestimate how hand cuffed jose has been with AM choice. I cant remember the last good game Schurrle or salah has this season. No, I actually think our RM is the most complete position in the squad. The only reason that willian and cuadrado get compared is because there is overlaps, but more importantly they each are strong in the others weakness. Where willian has no directness, is poor in 1v1 situations on the wing and lacks production in goals or assists Cuadrado has these in abundance, they are his specialities. Where cuadadro seems lack the ability to keep the ball with his back to goal, may not be completely natural on a possession based game willian is. Given mourinho, you now have a choice of two players which covers pretty much any situation that arises or tactic that wants to be implemented. We will sort out the defence and midfield in the summer.