Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

Three year loan deal, first of a kind surely. :lol:

Loan fee €5M and €20M to make the move permanent should he make a certain amount of appearances for Juve. Surely the amount of games needed to trigger the buyout needs to be ridiculously low which will 100% be met, because otherwise that'd mean essentially just selling him for €5M cause his contract at Chelsea was up in 2019 anyway. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuadrado returned to Juventus in another temporary deal for €5 million plus a conditional obligation to buy the full registration rights of Cuadrado from Chelsea for an additional €20 million, after playing certain number of matches. Chelsea would also received a maximum of €4 million bonuses, making the fee potentially raise to €29 million

What if Juventus were the only one who wanted him/were willing to pay his salary? In this case I think the clubs compromised, because we didn't want him, got him off the wage bill and added a clause to make the move permanent for a decent amount of money. What is the problem exactly? When nobody else wants the player, but we need to get rid, then we aren't in a position to do everything on our own terms.

What if Juventus were the only one who wanted him/were willing to pay his salary? In this case I think the clubs compromised, because we didn't want him, got him off the wage bill and added a clause to make the move permanent for a decent amount of money. What is the problem exactly? When nobody else wants the player, but we need to get rid, then we aren't in a position to do everything on our own terms.

Before we condemn anyone, we should wait for some inside on how this turns out. We could barely have sold him for much more than 20m and if he has to reach like 20 games over 3 years for the deal to become permanent it is the best possible outcome.

I don't know very well the situation, but cuadrado didn't want to play in Chelsea and He returned to juve? In my opinion 20 mln is a too Low price, chelsea Has probably some kind of deal with Juventus  ( Conte is also an ex player and trainer of juve)

On 3.9.2016 at 3:56 PM, LondonsFinest said:

They are avoiding FFP by paying a fee for every year.

How exactly?

Because if they did buy him this window for a fixed transfer fee and no loan non-sense they'd be amortizing the whole fee over the contract length as far as FFP goes so I don't really see how it is any different paying an annual loan fee. What the deal in place does is allow Juventus a flexible payment schedule while also potentially saving them €10M if Cuadrado flops and that money is straight out of Chelsea's pocket.

On 4.09.2016 г. at 6:23 PM, Jype said:

How exactly?

Because if they did buy him this window for a fixed transfer fee and no loan non-sense they'd be amortizing the whole fee over the contract length as far as FFP goes so I don't really see how it is any different paying an annual loan fee. What the deal in place does is allow Juventus a flexible payment schedule while also potentially saving them €10M if Cuadrado flops and that money is straight out of Chelsea's pocket.

He has three years left on his contract. We wanted 20 million euro, Juventus neither could afford it, nor did they want to.

Far as I know, we are getting 5 or 6 million paid yearly, so basically, given last years, we;ve sold him back losing only a couple of millions.

• 3 weeks later...

I really dont understand wtf happened with this.

For ages all we heard was Conte loved him, Conte wanted him back, Conte was blocking his departure. Then he never got any playing time.

But from what I saw he had come back freom Juve full of the confidence you get when the players'manager,supporters get behind you showing their support and appreciation.

He is fast and was running straight at defenders putting them off balance and getting behind them before crossing. Much more offensive minded than Willian. Between him and Moses they offered good ballance for Eden.

And then we go and do one of the daftest loans Ive heard of. After loaning him already so they already knew just what they were getting we give them a soiddin 3 year loan!! And for £4.25 mill a year! Its not like theyre skint after selling £150 mill ishhh of players

Just what have Juve ever done for us that we do them favors? They dont sell us anyone. Every player we went for in the window we got knocked back on. Chiellini,Bonucci,Rugani. Players we really needed

I thoght having Conte with us might just give us a helping hand with Italian transfers but it seems to have failed.

• 1 month later...