Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

I like Cuadrado, but he's in Juve and we don't know what's going on. If I was the board and he wasn't welcome here, we could have used him in a transfer deal to get Pogba, surely he's not as bad as he is at United. They just make him look shit like Falcao, we got him but he was injured and then hardly got a chance and he's hitting them in over at AS Monaco FC. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Juventus' GM Marotta - 'Juan Cuadrado? He's on loan [for three years] at €5m per season, if Juventus win the Scudetto then there will be an obligatory buyout and €20m will go to Chelsea.'

So essentially 25m euros if Juve win the Serie A this season. Not too bad. 

Was flaming about this guy in the General Transfer topic 'cuz someone mentioned him and also because I saw a video on Twitter today of him making a last minute goal for Juventus last season. Funny seeing an old guy as Buffon go ape shit btw.

TBH, I think he would do a much better job than Willian or Pedro in this 3-4-3 system and definitely with a manager like Conte, who in pre-season this year has stated NUMEROUS times he wanted Cuadrado to stay.

But, in my opinion (and some of you aswell), Cuadrado is a big, filthy cowardish cunt who wanted to move back to Juve (after a great year last season there and probably UCL)

What the fuck has this guy been thinking when he signed a 4,5 year contract with Chelsea back in 2014? I know that he might've turned a bit off on us because of José but José's gone, Conte's in and Conte, like I mentioned above, has stated numerous times in pre-season last summer he wanted Cuadrado to stay and play at Chelsea.
You sign a 4,5 year contract with full senses and sanity with a football club and after a bit of a rough start a new ITALIAN manager say's "Alright, I want to play you because that's why we got you." and you're like "Ooooowwwww hell NAW I wanna go back to Juve back to that 1-horse-race-league and play UCL. Fuck you and fuck Chelsea etc etc etc"

Isn't this simply refusal of work? Man what a coward and a fool Cuadrado is. Still remember David Amoyal of Di Marzio (who's a cool guy btw) reporting it was a done deal of Cuadrado back to Juve and telling me on Twitter that "Cuadrado has his reasons to return to Juventus".
No, he has a contract with us and we tell him what to do and what to think. But nope, he's probably bigger than his EMPLOYER Chelsea as he probably forced this move by himself.

Hope we face Juventus in the UCL next year (if we stay in top 4). Hope he gets a "warm welcome" at Stamford Bridge. If people even happen to remember that this cunt is still under contract with us lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Getting spanked 3-0 right now.

He's definitely key in them being shite.

€20M when they win Serie A, on top of €5m from this season along with a €4m bonus after so many matches and however much we got for him last season (think it was €1.5m). So €30m or more? For someone who was absolutely shite for us and played his best stuff in Italy as a second striker/number 10 for Fiorentina? Good deal. Also not covering all his wages for 2 years... not the worst deal. 

• 2 months later...

Currently watching Juventus - inter and Cuadrado would be insane in RWB role with Conte as manager...

Fucking sucks we basically sold him to Juve. Now we need to look for a whole new RB as I don't think Moses will top it next year in UCL games. 

8 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Currently watching Juventus - inter and Cuadrado would be insane in RWB role with Conte as manager...

Fucking sucks we basically sold him to Juve. Now we need to look for a whole new RB as I don't think Moses will top it next year in UCL games. 

Cuadrado is shocking mate, glad we got rid of that fraud.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/02/2017 at 8:02 PM, NiclasCFC said:

Cuadrado is shocking mate, glad we got rid of that fraud.

I think Conte woulda worked well with him just has hes done with Moses. That goal he scored against Inter was a canon shot and will have boosted his confidence no end.

I think we have let go of some players far too easy instead of working out the way to get the best out of them we find the easiest way to  get shot of them.

But thats down to the managers and their man management skills.

Hopefully we got one now thats got that quality in his bag of tricks.

36 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I think Conte woulda worked well with him just has hes done with Moses. That goal he scored against Inter was a canon shot and will have boosted his confidence no end.

I think we have let go of some players far too easy instead of working out the way to get the best out of them we find the easiest way to  get shot of them.

But thats down to the managers and their man management skills.

Hopefully we got one now thats got that quality in his bag of tricks.

I believe Cuadrado was the one who forced his move to Juventus. José never wanted him thus letting him leave on loan in the 15/16 season, but now Conte wanted him (he said this in pre-season) but Cuadrado was like "NOPE. Too late now Chelsea." and returned to Juventus.

And I give him every reason to turn his back on the club. 

The 3 year loan deal is something popular in Italy. Inter have an Atalanta player on loan (forgot his name) for multiple years with the option to buy. It's something Italian clubs do a lot. Chelsea will make good money for JC in the end.

2 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

I believe Cuadrado was the one who forced his move to Juventus. José never wanted him thus letting him leave on loan in the 15/16 season, but now Conte wanted him (he said this in pre-season) but Cuadrado was like "NOPE. Too late now Chelsea." and returned to Juventus.

And I give him every reason to turn his back on the club. 

I'd do the same thing if the club turned their back on me too.

We know Mou and his lack of either ability or patience to work with a player (no matter how good they are) to get that player working at their best FOR US. And instead would just wipe his hands off them. Theres a good list.

I dont think he was 'let' leave. We shipped him out as not wanted. And Juve took the time to work with him. He earned their trust and the fans loved him so his confidence rose. We gets him back pre season and he wasn't hetting playing time so he thought fuck this, not again. All he wanted was to play.

Thats the problem we will find when we want to bring back players off loan who have played regularly.

Ake,Christensen,Tammy,Brown etc. will all want to play but are they at the level we need players to be to win us the CL again?

54 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'd do the same thing if the club turned their back on me too.

We know Mou and his lack of either ability or patience to work with a player (no matter how good they are) to get that player working at their best FOR US. And instead would just wipe his hands off them. Theres a good list.

I dont think he was 'let' leave. We shipped him out as not wanted. And Juve took the time to work with him. He earned their trust and the fans loved him so his confidence rose. We gets him back pre season and he wasn't hetting playing time so he thought fuck this, not again. All he wanted was to play.

Thats the problem we will find when we want to bring back players off loan who have played regularly.

Ake,Christensen,Tammy,Brown etc. will all want to play but are they at the level we need players to be to win us the CL again?

Aké not. I would feel lied to if I were him. Conte calls him when he's on holiday from the Cherries saying he is pleased with his development and all that shit, brings him back from a proper team like Bournemouth where he PLAYS, and then continues to not even select him in the squad on PL match days.
Tammy also not. Doing well at Bristol but we won't play him next season I reckon you this. We are not a club with the DNA to play own-youth. We buy players. We are a buying-club. 
Izzy Brown, as Lewis Baker, not good enough. Will never succeed at Chelsea just like Van Ginkel, Todd Kane, Traoré, Pasalic.

Only Christensen has great potential. 

All those players on loan is shambolic and embarrassing and shows yet again the club has lost it's touch and is nothing more than a football trading house filled with mercenary players. 

Mercenary players as I doubt any of those lads dreamed of playing for "Chelsea FC" back when they were still kiddo's.