Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

he has contract no? till when u know?

He has 3 years left but since our board looks stupid they may keep loaning him :D Because if nobody wants to pay 20m now, they wont pay that after 1 season too.

Just now, Tautvix said:

He has 3 years left but since our board looks stupid they may keep loaning him :D Because if nobody wants to pay 20m now, they wont pay that after 1 season too.

maybe our board waits till cuadrado will have a great season...

Before doing the usual and slating the board let's first see if it's a loan with a forced buy-clause like was rumoured recently. Those are not that uncommon these days, done with the intention of getting the income from sale to only appear in the next financial year's books.

But if it is only a loan with some small loan fee it's pointless, we're talking about a player whose value is only on the decline as time goes on because of his age.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I hate this stupid board. Why only sack the manager and not also the stupid board? 

Are board needs to grow a back bone ffs look how easy we hand over salah to Roma on last year form from salah we should have got at least £20m for salah especially the way the transfer window is atm 

lol, even his 'fan' Conte doesn't want him.

I knew this shit would happen. One of the most pointless/useless signings in history. £28m for a Bambi on ice, unshiftable, loan merchant.

Good thing we're not continually pissing large sums of money away on useless wingers while we still have Branislav Ivanovic at RB? FFP and all that.

This club needs to be cleared of the idiots responsible for crap like this.

Cuadrado could become a Juventus player once again "over the next few days", according to Giuseppe Marotta.

Done deal looks like it 

He's not on the squad sheet two games in a row then you know he's definitely off. Bye useless.

Yeah, Juve are pretty confident of getting him back on loan, or at least that is what the talk around the club is. 

Honestly, I don't see what the board could do differently. Our best hope of minimizing the loss on his purchase is loaning him out and hoping he has a better season than last so his market value would go up because, as I've been saying from the start of the summer, it is incredibly unlikely that Juve pay anything more than 12-15 at most for him right now.

15 hours ago, the wes said:

Cuadrado could become a Juventus player once again "over the next few days", according to Giuseppe Marotta.

Done deal looks like it 

49 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Yeah, Juve are pretty confident of getting him back on loan, or at least that is what the talk around the club is. 

Honestly, I don't see what the board could do differently. Our best hope of minimizing the loss on his purchase is loaning him out and hoping he has a better season than last so his market value would go up because, as I've been saying from the start of the summer, it is incredibly unlikely that Juve pay anything more than 12-15 at most for him right now.

Lads tell me with a open mind just why you cant see him playing for us.

I wasn't his biggest fan when he left and thought it our best option but I just think he is a different player now and he offers us much more going forward than Willian does. And just like Moses I think he would be a game changer gor us. We need that type of depth. Dont ya think?

I'm not saying hes the b all and end all but right now I'd give him some time.

Unless of course we want to buy us some Jimmy Rodriguez.

14 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Lads tell me with a open mind just why you cant see him playing for us.

I wasn't his biggest fan when he left and thought it our best option but I just think he is a different player now and he offers us much more going forward than Willian does. And just like Moses I think he would be a game changer gor us. We need that type of depth. Dont ya think?

I'm not saying hes the b all and end all but right now I'd give him some time.

Unless of course we want to buy us some Jimmy Rodriguez.

I've no issues at all with him being given a shot, after all we are actually playing Pedro! 

But Conte seems to rank both Moses and Pedro ahead of him not to mention Eden and Willian. So if he's going to be fifth choice, it's probably best for everyone he spends his season elsewhere. 

4 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

I've no issues at all with him being given a shot, after all we are actually playing Pedro! 

But Conte seems to rank both Moses and Pedro ahead of him not to mention Eden and Willian. So if he's going to be fifth choice, it's probably best for everyone he spends his season elsewhere. 

Yeah I hear ya mate. And it drives me bonkers that Pedro gets near the pitch before him. If we do have to get shot of him then I hope at least Moses makes it and the old bitch wants Square enough to do some sort of swaps deal for him and we dont just bend over and get our arse tanned!

To be frank I don't like him, nothing about ability football wise but weak personality. After a not so successful first spell at Chelsea now here's a new manager who likes him and is willing to give him chance to prove yet he still chooses to bugger off to a club which is so hesitate to buy him off but seeking pathetic loan after loan. Well, so long, absolutely zero emotion for me to see his back.