Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

1 hour ago, Dahnald said:

Aké not. I would feel lied to if I were him. Conte calls him when he's on holiday from the Cherries saying he is pleased with his development and all that shit, brings him back from a proper team like Bournemouth where he PLAYS, and then continues to not even select him in the squad on PL match days.
Tammy also not. Doing well at Bristol but we won't play him next season I reckon you this. We are not a club with the DNA to play own-youth. We buy players. We are a buying-club. 
Izzy Brown, as Lewis Baker, not good enough. Will never succeed at Chelsea just like Van Ginkel, Todd Kane, Traoré, Pasalic.

Only Christensen has great potential. 

All those players on loan is shambolic and embarrassing and shows yet again the club has lost it's touch and is nothing more than a football trading house filled with mercenary players. 

Mercenary players as I doubt any of those lads dreamed of playing for "Chelsea FC" back when they were still kiddo's. 

Sorry but in GENERAL I would much rather pay for a complete fully skilled, trained in one position, top of his profession player over an academy lad or one who just might make it TO FIT STRAIGHT into the 1st team.

Fair enough if hes good then use him on the bench as another option. OR If hes that outstanding then try him out with the 1st 11.

But if you want to make an impression in Europe then we need the good and the right players to fit in the squad.

Yes in a perfect world we use the academy to stock up but in their history how many have conquered teams in Europe? IF they were that good and we didn't use them then they would be outstanding in a lesser league in Europe somewhere. But sadly they havent yet. And our academy is prob the best in England. We have a couple in the 1st 11 now we dont use. Chalobah I think just might be great working alongside N'Golo. Ake just back will get SOME time till Conte finds right position for him, Aina not sure. Not sure even if Solanke is still here. But we fucked things up with RLC. Hyping him  up so much and paying him too much. He shoulda been on the loanagoround. Now we see all our lads expecting the same when called up.

Thats why if and when an exceptional young player pops his head up somewhere you get bidding wars for him.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/04/2017 at 10:36 PM, the wes said:

CUADRADO is reportedly close to securing a permanent move away from Chelsea.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/789971/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Juventus-Close-21m-Juan-Cuadrado-Clause-Agree-Gossip-News

£21m I would snap it off Juventus 

I liked Square. Him and Felipe would have fitted us well IMHO. Howzabout a straight swap for Dybala??

How his price breaks down somewhat. A bit confusing.

How Chelsea’s summer transfer plans could be changed by Barcelona thrashing

http://www.chelsea-news.co/2017/04/chelseas-summer-transfer-plans-changed-barcelona-thrashing/

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 9:20 AM, The Skipper said:

Even Juve fans have come around to how average the guy is...

Not at all. With all the due respect, here in Italy we don't even know who this girl is.

You can probably find mean tweets from Chelsea fans on Costa, a player who has scored 20 goals and earn more points than any other striker in the league, or even on Hazard.

Cuadrado has been one of Juve's most influential players since Allegri switched to a 4-2-3-1 formation in the new year and the whole fan base hope he will sign a permanent deal by the end of the season. And they consider it a good piece of business, while to me Chelsea did magic to recoup the money spent on him.

13 minutes ago, simonez said:

Not at all. With all the due respect, here in Italy we don't even know who this girl is.

You can probably find mean tweets from Chelsea fans on Costa, a player who has scored 20 goals and earn more points than any other striker in the league, or even on Hazard.

Cuadrado has been one of Juve's most influential players since Allegri switched to a 4-2-3-1 formation in the new year and the whole fan base hope he will sign a permanent deal by the end of the season. And they consider it a good piece of business, while to me Chelsea did magic to recoup the money spent on him.

You would want an upgrade on Cuadrado no? Or are you happy for him to be a starter?

Funny how Chelsea also don't post anything on social media about Cuadrado reaching the UCL final with Juve.

Wouldn't be worth to do as I think many Chelsea fans don't even know who he is anymore. 

To me he's bit of a coward who didn't give Conte a chance. 

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Got some money back, but still a loss.

Break even basically. Remember that Juve paid for each of his last 2 years on loan plus that 20m€ fee paid in 3 instalments. It's around 30m€ which is what Chelsea paid for him.

Chelsea need to cash in on those players and those numbers will add up to nice sum. Ideally, we should sell most of Kalas, Omeruo, Pasalic, Van Ginkel, Remy, Hector, Atsu. Then there's Kenedy, Baba, Traore, even Zouma, Ake, Batschuayi. If they don't have future here why keep them ? Cash cow galore.

Break even basically. Remember that Juve paid for each of his last 2 years on loan plus that 20m€ fee paid in 3 instalments. It's around 30m€ which is what Chelsea paid for him.
Chelsea need to cash in on those players and those numbers will add up to nice sum. Ideally, we should sell most of Kalas, Omeruo, Pasalic, Van Ginkel, Remy, Hector, Atsu. Then there's Kenedy, Baba, Traore, even Zouma, Ake, Batschuayi. If they don't have future here why keep them ? Cash cow galore.

Still seemed like a pointless signing.

We need to part way with every player that isn't close to getting a chance here and spend that money wisely. This constant army of loan players needs to be cut down drastically.

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Still seemed like a pointless signing.

We need to part way with every player that isn't close to getting a chance here and spend that money wisely. This constant army of loan players needs to be cut down drastically.

I don't think that's Chelsea policy mate.

Look at the amount of players we have out on loan, what is it about 34?

We're never going to change that policy, but for the life of me I do not understand why we have such a massive loan system, maybe someone can enlighten me.

hes1ofus