World Exclusive News

If you are going to take an issue with my joke, I suggest you take an issue with all that make such jokes. How about we start with Jimmy Carr? I'm not deflecting this issue from myself but those with louder voices than mine are able to tell such jokes without repurcussion. Family Guy makes these sort of jokes, South Park, Lenny Bruce, Lewis Black and many else.

As Jimmy says, I'm taking lightly something very serious. I haven't been anti-semetic (like the boy in story) nor have I been racist in any way.

You aren't responsible for what Jimmy Carr does, only for what you choose to do or not to do.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You aren't responsible for what Jimmy Carr does, only for what you choose to do or not to do.

That is what I said. But you seem to believe you are responsible for what I do; giving unsolicited lectures and whatnot. Instead of focusing your agenda on me, a virtual nobody in the terms of this wide world, why don't you lecture those whose voices are loudest?

I just don't see why you taken an issue with me.

That is what I said. But you seem to believe you are responsible for what I do; giving unsolicited lectures and whatnot. Instead of focusing your agenda on me, a virtual nobody in the terms of this wide world, why don't you lecture those whose voices are loudest?

I just don't see why you taken an issue with me.

If I was elsewhere and I found something with which I wanted to take issue I'd have done so but this is where I am and your post is what I read. Having done that, I took issue with what you seem either to find funny or a matter for levity.

Meanwhile, how could I be responsible for what you do? I'm afraid you have to bear that burden yourself.

If I was elsewhere and I found something with which I wanted to take issue I'd have done so but this is where I am and your post is what I read. Having done that, I took issue with what you seem either to find funny or a matter for levity.

How could I be responsible for what you do? I'm afraid you have to bear that burden yourself.

So what you are saying is, you think you can throw your weight around with me but couldn't be arsed with someone else, someone like Jimmy Carr? I'm fine with what I do, you seem not to be. You deal with your issue alone, I don't care in the slightest how you feel. Take your preachy lectures somewhere else, maybe tumblr, they seem to have the same easily offended disposition as yourself.

Last response to you sir, have a nice life. :tiphat:

So what you are saying is, you think you can throw your weight around with me but couldn't be arsed with someone else, someone like Jimmy Carr? I'm fine with what I do, you seem not to be. You deal with your issue alone, I don't care in the slightest how you feel. Take your preachy lectures somewhere else, maybe tumblr, they seem to have the same easily offended disposition as yourself.

Last response to you sir, have a nice life. :tiphat:

Thank you for your good wishes.

It was already over, Alex. Get it together man.

Glad to hear.

Personally I think we're going to go all retro, get rid of adidas, and bring back Le Coq Sportif and Amiga as our sponsors.

Would be interesting if we did a Barcelona and had multiple sponsors, one of which being Right To Play. That would be nice.

Glad to hear.

Personally I think we're going to go all retro, get rid of adidas, and bring back Le Coq Sportif and Amiga as our sponsors.

Would be interesting if we did a Barcelona and had multiple sponsors, one of which being Right To Play. That would be nice.

Le Coq Sportif is the new bread and butter of Australian hipsters...so no thanks. I like the old Adidas kits, in particular the Adidas Originals leaf logo. I'm not a big of the multiple sponsors schtick, makes shirts look like billboards besides I thought English teams were only allowed to have one shirt sponsor?

Imagine if adidas did us an Originals kit....

Doubt it will ever happen, when Adidas reunited with Nottingham Forest after their last 'iconic' spell with them, it was thought they'd get an originals kit for the first season to commemorate the partnership. It didn't happen, Adidas don't want to cross streams with their fashion and performance ranges, not even for a second.

Shame really, but it's understandable.

To me I also would like the change in the design of our shirt designs recovering the years 70/80, a new retro design. If we signed to Messi and we change the design of our shirts could represent a revolution in the advertising market and would give us a lot more income from selling shirts. I want this change while retaining our Coat of equipment actual equipment.

chelsea-adidas-originals-home-retro-jers

8405648599_a94fd3c555.jpg

Adidas-Retro-chelsea-Tee.jpg

41VJQvlzqlL._SX342_.jpg