World Exclusive News

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Samsung will remain a Chelsea sponsor just not a shirt sponsor.

And our new agreement with the company that you're going to announce by which they will put the brand / logo of them in our t shirt implies that Turkish Airlines will will no longer have any sponsorship agreement with us?

Or Turkish Airlines will no longer appear on our t shirt but they do they will have a sponsorship agreement with us as Samsung will?

If you do not know anything about it or you can not say yet, do not worry.

I hope that Turkish Airlines has some sponsorship agreement with us and help us to sign Messi.

However, if the new company pays us between 30/40 million a year, that a better deal compared with Turkish Airlines because they were offering us 25 million a year.

Thanks for the info. And I'm still waiting your information with expectation.

And our new agreement with the company that you're going to announce by which they will put the brand / logo of them in our t shirt implies that Turkish Airlines will will no longer have any sponsorship agreement with us?

Or Turkish Airlines will no longer appear on our t shirt but they do they will have a sponsorship agreement with us as Samsung will?

If you do not know anything about it or you can not say yet, do not worry.

I hope that Turkish Airlines has some sponsorship agreement with us and help us to sign Messi.

However, if the new company pays us between 30/40 million a year, that a better deal regarding Turkish Airlines because they were offering us 25 million a year.

Turkish Airlines will not sponsor us at all. From what I hear Delta kicked up fuss as they will be extending their sponsorship.

Well I'm not really happy that our new sponsor is not so popular but if we have good income from that and if their logo fit on my 15/16 Hazard kit I'm good with that.

They're probably quite large in other parts of the world, just not in the UK, which is probably why they're investing. Their apparent revenue is $5 billion, although their profit isn't massive.

They're also in a very specific industry, but are far from being market leaders.

This deal is also not completely finalised, but looks very likely that it will be them. Gazprom are another interested party, but that's apparently unlikely to materialise.

whos trying to get sams mates in trouble lol

A new sponsor has been tentatively agreed, with sponsorship estimated to be worth £30-40 million a season, though this is not definite.

Yeah considering removing those Tweets to be honest.

scenes if it is Qatar Airways !

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.

I think this may be my biggest inside news ever and it will please a lot of you.

Turkish Airlines will NOT be our new sponsors. There was a principle deal in place that Chelsea have now pulled out of.

We have however acquired another sponsor, I can't name them at the minute, but the deal is apparently worth between £30-£40 million.

I do have photos and it includes next years apparent proposed shirt which again will please a lot of you as it does NOT include red.

I will post the photos in due course.

They're probably quite large in other parts of the world, just not in the UK, which is probably why they're investing. Their apparent revenue is $5 billion, although their profit isn't massive.

They're also in a very specific industry, but are far from being market leaders.

This deal is also not completely finalised, but looks very likely that it will be them. Gazprom are another interested party, but that's apparently unlikely to materialise.

HUAWEI?