World Exclusive News

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good. Is this a done deal or still in the works?

There's 2 other companies going for it. Gazprom - High management members go to watch every Chelsea home game live. They're big fans, but it's a controversial one.

The other is Malaysian Airlines which would be an absolute PR disaster.

Yokohama is as good as done.

There's 2 other companies going for it. Gazprom - High management members go to watch every Chelsea home game live. They're big fans, but it's a controversial one.

Eeeew, no to Malaysian airlines. So it's about 30 - 40 million?

Where could one make a flutter on this 'proposed' change of shirt sponsor? :ph34r:

Gazprom is less controversial than some of the sponship deals Man City and psg have struck, Roman sold his oil company years ago which was absorbed by gazprom in a merger so no conflict of interest.

Not if "rumours" are to be believed. He apparently still owns parts through investment companies.

I'm surprised by the Yokohama popularity here. I thought they were well known company. I guess that's why they want the deal :P

I'd never heard of them at all, if they do get the deal everyone will know who they are. It'll be pretty huge for them.

Like this

yokohama_zps488863a4.jpg

Exactly

I'm surprised by the Yokohama popularity level here. I thought they were well known company. I guess that's why they want the deal after all :P

I've always thought Yokohama is a city. :P Had no idea there was a company with that name. Anyway, the logo looks much cooler than Turkish Airways.

MAS airline?