World Exclusive News

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...TalkChelsea are now being sourced by Turkish Eurosport! :o Lol, who is the Twitter genius? :P

Turkish Airlines may not be the sponsor of Chelsea next year

http://tr.eurosport.com/futbol/ingiltere-premier-ligi/2014-2015/turk-hava-yollari-gelecek-yil-chelsea-nin-sponsoru-olamayabilir_sto4540371/story.shtml

Well...TalkChelsea are now being sourced by Turkish Eurosport! :o Lol, who is the Twitter genius? :P

Turkish Airlines may not be the sponsor of Chelsea next year

http://tr.eurosport.com/futbol/ingiltere-premier-ligi/2014-2015/turk-hava-yollari-gelecek-yil-chelsea-nin-sponsoru-olamayabilir_sto4540371/story.shtml

Cunts didn't even give us credit!!

Cunts didn't even give us credit!!

"Chelsea Kulübü'ne yakın bir kaynak olan Talkchelsea.net'te yazılan bir habere göre Chelsea ile THY'nin forma sponsorluğu rafa kalkmak üzere. Chelsea'nin daha önceden sponsorluğu bulunan Delta Havayolları kulübün gelecek sezonki forma sponsoru olabilir. Türk Hava Yolları ise gelecek yıl yan sponsor olarak Chelsea'nin destekçisi olacak."

They did. No idea what it says there but TC is mentioned.

"Chelsea Kulübü'ne yakın bir kaynak olan Talkchelsea.net'te yazılan bir habere göre Chelsea ile THY'nin forma sponsorluğu rafa kalkmak üzere. Chelsea'nin daha önceden sponsorluğu bulunan Delta Havayolları kulübün gelecek sezonki forma sponsoru olabilir. Türk Hava Yolları ise gelecek yıl yan sponsor olarak Chelsea'nin destekçisi olacak."

They did. No idea what it says there but TC is mentioned.

No idea, but just to be on the safe side I think I will be offended by it! :rant:

:D

Re the content of the quoted post.

Freedom of speech is much in the news. Unless that freedom includes the right to offend then it is no freedom at all but, come on, this? Maybe I'm getting too old but I am never going to find levity in any allusion to the Schutzstaffel, whether or not that allusion is intended.

Freedom of speech is much in the news. Unless that freedom includes the right to offend then it is no freedom at all but, come on, this? Maybe I'm getting too old but I am never going to find levity in any allusion, intended or otherwise, to the Schutzstaffel.

You are going to kill me for satire, too? I reserve the right to offend and be offended. The good with the bad. The ying with the yang.

You are going to kill me for satire, too? I reserve the right to offend and be offended. The good with the bad. The ying with the yang.

Many, many years ago I was travelling back from a night game at QPR. I was on the upper deck of a bus and the conductor (told you it was a long time ago) was Jewish. One lad, a Chelsea fan, thought it was funny to chirp up with the hissing sounds and the breathe deeply comments. The conductor was mortified and fearful. Who knows what terrors may have been visited on his family or even what horrors the man might have seen himself.

The stupid little boy who was causing offence was a little younger than me. Like me, he was on his own so when I told him to shut up, he did. I was bigger than him but I don't think that's why he quit. That type of behaviour was all too common in the shed and the North Bank in those days. I'm pretty certain he was just repeating some learned behaviour. I don't think he had ever been challenged about it before or been exposed to its effects. I think he stopped because it suddenly dawned on him that it wasn't just something to be laughed at, but was something that mimicked a wickedness. A wickedness which created countless real victims and left a lifetime of indelibly evil memories in its wake.

But you are correct, if you want to joke about the chief perpetrators of that wickedness it is your right to do so.

Many, many years ago I was travelling back from a night game at QPR. I was on the upper deck of a bus and the conductor (told you it was a long time ago) was Jewish. One lad, a Chelsea fan, thought it was funny to chirp up with the hissing sounds and the breathe deeply comments. The conductor was mortified and fearful, who knows what terrors may have been visited on his family or even what horrors he might have seen himself.

The stupid little boy who was causing offence was a little younger than me and, like me, he was on his own so when I told him to shut up, he did. I was bigger than him but I don't think that's why he quit. That type of behaviour was all too common in the shed and the North Bank in those days. I'm pretty certain he was just repeating some learned behaviour and that he had never been exposed to its effects before. I think he stopped because it suddenly dawned on him that it wasn't just something to be laughed at, but was something that mimicked a wickedness. A wickedness which created countless real victims left many evil memories in its wake.

I wasn't that boy so I don't see why you are projecting his threat to a Jewish man unto me. A joke concerning word play and the SS bares no rivalry to someone fearful with threats.

Many, many years ago I was travelling back from a night game at QPR. I was on the upper deck of a bus and the conductor (told you it was a long time ago) was Jewish. One lad, a Chelsea fan, thought it was funny to chirp up with the hissing sounds and the breathe deeply comments. The conductor was mortified and fearful, who knows what terrors may have been visited on his family or even what horrors he might have seen himself.

The stupid little boy who was causing offence was a little younger than me. Like me, he was on his own so when I told him to shut up, he did. I was bigger than him but I don't think that's why he quit. That type of behaviour was all too common in the shed and the North Bank in those days. I'm pretty certain he was just repeating some learned behaviour. I don't think he had never been challenged about it before or been exposed to its effects. I think he stopped because it suddenly dawned on him that it wasn't just something to be laughed at, but was something that mimicked a wickedness. A wickedness which created countless real victims left a lifetime of indelible and evil memories in its wake.

But you are right, if you want to joke about the chief proponents of that wickedness, you can do.

If you are going to take an issue with my joke, I suggest you take an issue with all that make such jokes. How about we start with Jimmy Carr? I'm not deflecting this issue from myself but those with louder voices than mine are able to tell such jokes without repurcussion. Family Guy makes these sort of jokes, South Park, Lenny Bruce, Lewis Black and many else.

As Jimmy says, I'm taking lightly something very serious. I haven't been anti-semetic (like the boy in story) nor have I been racist in any way.

If you are going to take an issue with my joke, I suggest you take an issue with all that make such jokes. How about we start with Jimmy Carr? I'm not deflecting this issue from myself but those with louder voices than mine are able to tell such jokes without repurcussion. Family Guy makes these sort of jokes, South Park, Lenny Bruce, Lewis Black and many else.

As Jimmy says, I'm taking lightly something very serious. I haven't been anti-semetic (like the boy in story) nor have I been racist in any way.

What an enjoyable comedian... and the show, 8 out of 10 Cats.