Tottenham v Chelsea

Jase

Strong lineup. Derby lineup. Give the supporters a reason to sing proudly.

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Matic - Fabregas

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa.

I also like the flexibility

of this lineup...

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Matic - Fabregas - Ramires

Oscar - Hazard

Costa

Gives us more options and allows us to be either compact or expansive. Either way we need to take all 3pts, Aguero is soon back and I expect City to kick on when he's healthy. They will lose Yaya but the Fernand's have been playing well recently...

Take 3 here and the pressure is on them to catch us with a depleted lineup and a tougher schedule.

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Derby game, expect three points specially when we see behind and all the our games against spurs.I love to see Ake tomorrow, love the way how he play, hope for some time of his play. My squad: TH13 - Azpilicueta - Cahill/Zouma - Terry - Luis - Matić - Cescy - Hazard - Willian - Remy - Costa.

Predictions lads?

I watched their game against united and they could have been 3 or 4 down by ht. They improved after the break but united still had some good chances.

I'll go for 1-3

Maybe he deserve another chance. I think Willian was tired against Soton in the second half.

not the time or the match to give someone a chance. also, i definitely doubt about "deserve". schurrle's performance dint deserve anything. we have a game against watford plus a league cup semi against pool. if we want to take a chance, that will be the time.