Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me annoyed at ginkel , for running off. Don't expect another chance

This is extremely unfair and even completely false!

Marco actually rejected the Milan offer at first and said he wants to stay at Chelsea. Then the club and management convinced him to go to Italy because he wouldn't be getting the minutes he needs here to properly recover from basically a season off from football that he had last year.

Their crowd and players like Sunderland will be up for this, you can bet your bottom dollar. Our job is to remain solid, guard up and as self explanatory as it sounds...be clinical when the chances arrive.

Cannot wait to arrive there tomorrow just not looking forward to the shit view at the back of that stand. Would love to see us put in one of those performances that leave everyone talking about us.

Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy La La La

"Some teams see the Chelsea shirt and play the game of their lives. Then the next game they play like they're in a friendly."

LOL!

Direct shot at Sunderland there. Play as well as they'll ever play against us and then roll over against City.

How many times do Sunderland have to play twice in one week? Defending for 90mins take A LOT of energy, anyone who thought they'd be able to give the same display they gave us in the city match isn't paying attention. They had NO gas in the tank...

How many times do Sunderland have to play twice in one week? Defending for 90mins take A LOT of energy, anyone who thought they'd be able to give the same display they gave us in the city match isn't paying attention. They had NO gas in the tank...

It's easier for Jose to say Sunderland played the game of their lives against us than it is to accept the truth City know how to play against parked buses a lot better than we do.

It's easier for Jose to say Sunderland played better against us than it is to accept the truth that City know how to play against parked buses a lot better than we do.

Manchester City have failed to beat Sunderland on their last five Premier League visits to the Stadium of Light.

"Some teams see the Chelsea shirt and play the game of their lives. Then the next game they play like they're in a friendly."

LOL!

Direct shot at Sunderland there. Play as well as they'll ever play against us and then roll over against City.

Get in, Jose

Manchester City have failed to beat Sunderland on their last five Premier League visits to the Stadium of Light.

City's tactics and gameplan in the Sunderland game were much better than ours, although they did have the benefit of watching our mistakes. If we manage to (convincingly) beat Newcastle tomorrow then my fears will be allayed but otherwise I expect we will drop a lot of points away to the smaller sides again.

City's tactics and gameplan in the Sunderland game were much better than ours, although they did have the benefit of watching our mistakes. If we manage to (convincingly) beat Newcastle tomorrow then my fears will be allayed but otherwise I expect we will drop a lot of points away to the smaller sides again.

your negativity is alarming.

We played 3 games in 7 days and tied a team who's gameplan it was to park the bus at home...

Frankly I don't give two shits how we win whether it be convincingly or not! 3pts is what we come for and so long as we leave with them I'm happy. Might I point out to you that we are undefeated. We've already beat plenty of small sides this year, but like many Chelsea "supporters" you guys suffer from short termism. Leicester, QPR, Palace, West Brom, Burnley, Villa are all small clubs who we beat. Drawing Sunderland away, this season, is the exception not the rule.

Also, Newcastle are playing very good football lately, they aren't exactly a small club either!

I want the points, if we park the bus and scrap a 1-0 win in extra time I'll be elated.

your negativity is alarming.

We played 3 games in 7 days and tied a team who's gameplan it was to park the bus at home...

Frankly I don't give two shits how we win whether it be convincingly or not! 3pts is what we come for and so long as we leave with them I'm happy. Might I point out to you that we are undefeated. We've already beat plenty of small sides this year, but like many Chelsea "supporters" you guys suffer from short termism. Leicester, QPR, Palace, West Brom, Burnley, Villa are all small clubs who we beat. Drawing Sunderland away, this season, is the exception not the rule.

Also, Newcastle are playing very good football lately, they aren't exactly a small club either!

I want the points, if we park the bus and scrap a 1-0 win in extra time I'll be elated.

What's more alarming is your comprehension skills (or lack thereof). Firstly away to a smaller side does not mean Leicester, QPR, West Brom, etc. at home. Secondly smallER side does not mean small. It's relative. And Sunderland hardly parked the bus. They defended resolutely and had enough good chances on the break to win it. Parking the bus is what we did against City.

Anyway it's hard to be optimistic when we failed one of our first real tests away to a smaller side. Burnley are exceptionally poor and we were perhaps rather fortunate with the way the Palace game played out. If we win tomorrow I'll be a lot more positive but I'd be lying if I said I'm confident for tomorrow's game.

What's more alarming is your comprehension skills (or lack thereof). Firstly away to a smaller side does not mean Leicester, QPR, West Brom, etc. at home. Secondly smallER side does not mean small. It's relative. And Sunderland hardly parked the bus. They defended resolutely and had enough good chances on the break to win it. Parking the bus is what we did against City.

Anyway it's hard to be optimistic when we failed one of our first real tests away to a smaller side. Burnley are exceptionally poor and we were perhaps rather fortunate with the way the Palace game played out. If we win tomorrow I'll be a lot more positive but I'd be lying if I said I'm confident for tomorrow's game.

Keep with the pessimism, you wear it well. We're undefeated and you still find reasons to gripe, that to me speaks VOLUMES! Late equalizers to City and Utd, a hard fought scoreless draw to Sunderland (The great failure a point away!!!) and you are complaining about the football. You keep going down this path and you'll end up complaining about the colour of the kit we wear when we lose...

We haven't lost in all competitions this year! That is an incredible feat, not something to take lightly, no other team in Europe can make that claim! If you can't gain some level of confidence from that sort of form I feel bad for you brother, you will live in doom and gloom with the sky falling every matchday.

Keep with the pessimism, you wear it well. We're undefeated and you still find reasons to gripe, that to me speaks VOLUMES! Late equalizers to City and Utd, a hard fought scoreless draw to Sunderland (The great failure a point away!!!) and you are complaining about the football. You keep going down this path and you'll end up complaining about the colour of the kit we wear when we lose... We haven't lost in all competitions this year! That is an incredible feat, not something to take lightly, no other team in Europe can make that claim! If you can't gain some level of confidence from that sort of form I feel bad for you brother, you will live in doom and gloom with the sky falling every matchday.

Speaks VOLUMES :lol: calm down. And how have you drawn the conclusion that not being confident for Newcastle away leads to complaining about the colour of the kit? You certainly do like to be dramatic.