Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a feeling tomorrow we will understand just how much Matic is important for us.

This could turn out to be a very similar game to the one against Sunderland, but with Newcastle scoring at the other end. Mikel can completely ruin our offensive play.

If we will win this i'll probably be more happier than I was in any other win we had this season so far.

This makes me annoyed at ginkel , for running off. Don't expect another chance

He recovered from a potentially career ending injury and needed game time!

You think that MvG is the only say in where he plays? He's an employee! Plenty of people would have been involved in the decision making process. The decision makers believed we had enough to cover the position!

If any blame is to be apportioned - it's at the decision makers.

Please think before you post, it just makes you look stupid if you don't even understand how decisions about players are handled...

"Some teams see the Chelsea shirt and play the game of their lives. Then the next game they play like they're in a friendly."

LOL!

Direct shot at Sunderland there. Play as well as they'll ever play against us and then roll over against City.

"Some teams see the Chelsea shirt and play the game of their lives. Then the next game they play like they're in a friendly."

LOL!

Direct shot at Sunderland there. Play as well as they'll ever play against us and then roll over against City.

Said at the time that point against us was the result of their season.