Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

Big match today. With our recent history, this is not a friendly place for the Blues. Three points would be an excellent showing, no matter how we get them. As is everyone, I am curious what XI and formation Jose puts on the pitch. A goal early would be HUGE in this one. On the flip side, don't need to fall behind early.

This is a great time for Hazard to "get in" a couple of times and show some of his world class scoring skill.

With these early matches, three points and you can sit back and enjoy the weekend action. Lose and it's :angry:

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think today our "invincible" tag might be in big danger. hoping mikel puts in a brilliant shift. thats the only way i see us winning the game!!!

if rambo is fit, i think he will play as a RW to provide that extra cover and legs in the mid which we will definitely lack in a pivot of cesc and mikel.

courtois

iva GC JT azpi

cesc mikel

rambo oscar hazard

costa

City are well and truly hitting their stride and still have Silva and Dzeko to come back. They also have a ridiculously easy set of fixtures coming up after Everton which I can easily see them winning all of considering the form they're in and momentum they have.

Can be very dangerous if we drop points here and they beat Everton. Could dent our confidence and boost theirs like mad.

Michael Owen on BT Sport: "Chelsea's full backs don't get forward" errrr errrmm does he even watch the game or just talk sh#*?

Thought the exact same thing. What a load of rubbish. Our FB go forward a lot, they just don't have the pace like some others. Hate how these pundits come to these conclusions without actually watching the team.