Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. I think hazard has reached his ceiling as well at a young age and wont improve as a player.

He may get better stats, but attributes wise, I dont see him getting better? What do you think he can improve and will improve?

Hazard is at his physical peak right now and dribbling wise is one of the best in the world... Don't see much improvement as I always said about Lukaku even though he was like 18-19 at the time.

What Hazard can still improve on is nothing technical, he's already one of the best in the world when it's just down to pure technique... It's some mental aspects of his game that he still needs to work on - just being more decisive in general and improving that killer instinct. He's already made improvements this season in that aspect but I think once he fully becomes more decisive and more of a killer; that he'll go to another level.

What Hazard can still improve on is nothing technical, he's already one of the best in the world when it's just down to pure technique... It's some mental aspects of his game that he still needs to work on - just being more decisive in general and improving that killer instinct. He's already made improvements this season in that aspect but I think once he fully becomes more decisive and more of a killer; that he'll go to another level.

Definitely shooting technique, shooting power and taking more shots.

That must be the most stupid thing i have ever heard ( Hazard has reached his ceiling) Even cristiano ronaldo is improving even though he won the world footballer of the year.There are a lot of thing he can improve

1. his defensive attributes

2. His heading ability

3. His arrival in the box

4. The amount of shots he takes per game

5.diving.... yuuup. Ronaldo is good at it and it helps prevent injuries.. lol

Yeah, looking more and more likely that Costa is out. Hopefully Didier can roll back the years and torment that United defense.

6 days ago Mourinho announced we wouldn't have Costa sadly :(

‘Diego Costa has the same problem he was having before but now it is an injury, not an almost injury. Now he is not training because he is not in condition to do it. Tomorrow he cannot play. Let’s see what happens for next weekend but next weekend is not important, tomorrow is important and he cannot do it.’

News Article: http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2014/10/duo-back-in-training-ahead-of-maribor-clash1.html

Unless he's declared fit but I dowt it in 6 days but you never know :D

Of course Hazard can improve technically. He's a very good passer for example, but he's not special when it comes to passing. He can definitely make steps in that area. He's also an okay crosser, another area he can easily improve. His shooting and finishing goes without saying. And even his first touch, which is already great, can get better. The likes of Messi, Iniesta, Cassano etc all showed great promise of technical brilliance at younger ages but weren't as refined and consistent as they are now. I'm sure the likes of Zidane and Totti went through the same thing in their younger years. Look at the steps Suarez made. He was so raw at Ajax. Showed plenty flashes of class but he was so messy. I can't believe how much he's grown technically.

Hazard willl have to train though. It doesn't just happen and not everyone gets better. Ronaldo is a good example.

But yeah, mentally is where he needs to take huge steps. But experience and becoming a winner will help a lot in that. His positioning for example could use quite a bit of work.