Man United v Chelsea

Jase

This fixture right here will be our hardest fixture of this whole season, you guys watch. I have a bad feeling about this, honestly. If Diego Costa isn't fit for this, we are basically fucked.

:carlo:

how come you could have a conclusion like that?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fixture right here will be our hardest fixture of this whole season, you guys watch. I have a bad feeling about this, honestly. If Diego Costa isn't fit for this, we are basically fucked.

Are you saying we are a one man team?

You are correct, we are a one man team and that man is jose mourinho.

the master tactician

I'm nervous ahead of this game. We are flying at the moment, but too many times I have seen teams flying, go to Old Trafford and lose. It always happens! I know this isn't the same United as it used to be but it still makes me nervous.

We have such an opportunity to create a big gap at the top with the City result. I SO SO SO don't want to let it slip.

Please boys!! Don't fuck it up today! Let's be ruthless! Come on the Chels!! :blue scalf:

In my opinion world class players right now:

1. Messi (hate barca but cant lie)

2. C.Ronaldo

3. Robben (should have never sold him)

4. Neymar

5. Suarez

5. Hazard (has potential to go higher)

that's it

1. Cristiano

2. Messi

3. Zlatan

4. Robben

5. Suarez

I don't know what it is, maybe its because i'm surrounded by United fans, but still far more nervous then I was when we were going to the Ethiad. Maybe because we're expecting, and should win.

I'm very nervous about this one... It will be fucking hard...

I like it more when we're the underdog, now there's a lot more pressure to win the game and I'm way more nervous than I was for the game at the Etihad for example. It makes no sense because this should be a much easier game than City away. Doesn't help that I'm watching this with my United supporting brother...

Funny enough, all the fear I had went away after mancity lost. We're in a much more comfortable position now. Manutd need to win, so we know their gameplay has to be more attacking at home. If we stick to a proper gameplan, we should have a proper counterattacking performance.

Think the fear went up when City lost.Have a tendency not to take advantage,media hype is waiting for us to loose so can go back to the Man U love again and it looks like a obvious win before even kicked a sodding ball.Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek just dont do it Chelsea!

Reading some Twitter rumors that Izzy Brown might have traveled with the squad today. Not sure how true that is.

Apparently it's all because of this post he made on his Facebook:

YNge8Qa.png

"To do what fella?" did raise a laugh :lol:

DiMaria is good, at Madrid he was buoyed by being on an incredible team. This year he is a standout player on a team with no identity... He is good but he's not better than any of the players I mentioned but you're entitled to your opinion

If you watched Di Maria in real, you would see he was ther main man too, at least in last season.

Him and Hazard are on par if anything. I like Hazard alot; but Di Maria is simply more efficient player. Given that, he is older and Hazard will surpass him sooner or later.

I have said it before and will say it again, if Hazard played for anyone else, the same group that harp on about his mythical inconsistency will be saying how amazing he is and hes the 3rd best player in the world etc etc.....

Actually I know many people that think the opposite, they don't see what's so amazing about him. Had endless discussions on Twitter in the past defending him from people that say 'oh yeah, the little dribbler in your team that sometimes - against the middle table teams - decide to run a little show'.

What is so hard for people to understand is that all of this is perception, each person in the world will have a different one. Bottom line is Hazard, Mourinho and even Hazard's father already commentated about these two areas he needs to improve. But I guess they have the right to comment whereas people who aren't close to him don't. I lost account of how many times ONLY THIS SEASON I've seen Mourinho and Hazard saying he needs to be more consistent and have a killer instinct. Because what can I think when Hazard and Mourinho say 'I need to do this/that every match' 'I need to start every match in a mission' 'He needs to start the game and do something amazing, direct' 'He needs to do that every match', they're talking exactly about those two things (ofc I don't remember the exact words each of them used, but a quick search would give it).

So I guess there are at least three more people in the group with me.