Man United v Chelsea

Jase

Haven't seen any reliable source report that he's out.

The only one saying it at the moment is a Manchester United fan blog. Today a number of English newspapers have been reporting that Costa is set to start and even though we all know the quality of Daily Mail etc. I know which one I'll trust first if it's between them and one random Man Utd fan.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently it's all because of this post he made on his Facebook:

"To do what fella?" did raise a laugh :lol:

Probably nothing then. With Schurrle and Rami back I really doubt he's have a place on the bench unless there is some new injury that we don't know about.

Di Maria is a fantastic player, and IMO was definitely Madrid's best player last season... However it seems like everyone has forgotten that before last year he was one of the most inconsistent players out there.

Di Maria at Hazard's age was nowhere near Hazard's level. The fact that they are already on par (IMO) at the moment despite Hazard being 4 years younger is an incredible testament to Hazard's ability. This is Di Maria's ceiling. Hazard has another level he can go to.

The only one saying it at the moment is a Manchester United fan blog. Today a number of English newspapers have been reporting that Costa is set to start and even though we all know the quality of Daily Mail etc. I know which one I'll trust first if it's between them and one random Man Utd fan.

Papers could just have been putting 2+2 together based on Costa finally training.

I would have easily believed Daily Mail story if it was by Neil Ashton, but not so sure about others.

Di Maria is a fantastic player, and IMO was definitely Madrid's best player last season... However it seems like everyone has forgotten that before last year he was one of the most inconsistent players out there.

Di Maria at Hazard's age was nowhere near Hazard's level. The fact that they are already on par (IMO) at the moment despite Hazard being 4 years younger is an incredible testament to Hazard's ability. This is Di Maria's ceiling. Hazard has another level he can go to.

It only confirms that you're only as good as your last season. Di Maria was incredibly frustrating and inconsistent at Madrid until last year, far more inconsistent than Hazard.

I disagree. I think hazard has reached his ceiling as well at a young age and wont improve as a player.

He may get better stats, but attributes wise, I dont see him getting better? What do you think he can improve and will improve?

Hazard is at his physical peak right now and dribbling wise is one of the best in the world... Don't see much improvement as I always said about Lukaku even though he was like 18-19 at the time.