Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now "Next Game" part says 9 hours and 45 minutes is left. But it is actually 10 hours and 45 minutes, right?

yes, day light saving started (or ended) today at midnight in England, clocks went back one hour.

The evidence suggest Hazard outstrips Di Maria statistically and is miles ahead in terms of individual accolades. All this while Di Maria has had the privilege of playing in the most "visible" and appealing club in the world, littered with world stars, the most expensively assembled side ever (seriously) and alongside one of the greatest footballers in history. While Hazard was given passes to Torres and Ba, Di Maria was given them to Ronaldo and Benzema. If you want to argue Hazard has always been the PK taker for his side and has more chances to score goals, I can argue that Di Maria was the designated set-piece taker which bloats the "assist" stat.

Individual accolades are clear. Hazard is one of the greatest talents of his generation and a special player, Di Maria is a fantastic player with one great season and a sensational performance in the CL final. There's a reason why Hazard has been considered a future Ballon d'Or winner since he was a teen and Di Maria, a talented winger for Benfica was not. .It's easier to pick out Hazard's faults because we see him every game, but then we see the fancy highlights and the odd match of these guys and then they're better than our best guys when they're not.

I have said it before and will say it again, if Hazard played for anyone else, the same group that harp on about his mythical inconsistency will be saying how amazing he is and hes the 3rd best player in the world etc etc.....

KDB got hyped up last summer before he kicked a ball for Chelsea, he beat Lampard to a header in training and it triggered about 5 pages of people basically saying he's the second coming off jesus. Hazard proves his quality in a Blue shirt time after time yet he supposedly isn't doing enough and should be doing more :doh:

Di maria has nothing to prove, he has played at higher level in terms of league and also national team for a long time and he actually is still young, but hazard does that's the difference, hazard needs to win trophies for us unfortunately he might get overshadowed by diego, fabregas or matic much like Dimaria was overshadowed by CR7. Hazard has been really good this season but has been overshadowed by cesc and diego but also matic and oscar sometimes. I don't think hazard can be world best its good to dream though my reason is because his attitude isn't world best and he isn't the most gifted player in the world either like say messi who does it easy so he needs to have the attitude of CR7 or lampard or he won't even get to the podium. Its hazard who needs to catch up to Dimaria and not the other way round. In Epl and chelsea I prefer hazard though for his strength and lack of injuries in a more sleek league like La liga i actually will prefer Di maria though.

Now on to the bone of contention if we play well i expect us to win without much difficulties. Ramires must start but so should oscar the rest pick themselves easily.

Going to be a tough one for sure. I have a strong believe in our team even though there have been some injury problems. Looks like Diego will start after all, which is a good thing for us. I think defence plays a huge role today. Both teams have a lot of quality names in attack, but our defence looks much more solid. With the same attitude and mentality we have had during the start of the season I think we have a good chance to get the 3 points today.

Cmon Chelsea!

I think this will be way more difficult for us than everyone expects. Don't forget that they have Van Gaal, who is a huge manager. Nevertheless, 3 points are a must for tonight. Come on, Chelsea!

I'm feeling confident because we have a manager who prepares for each game and doesn't set his team up to play the exact same way every match.

Chelsea have to dominate the midfield. I don't think we will have a problem scoring in this game. I'm curious to see the United setup.

It seems Falcao is injured?!?!?! I think loui is pulling a jose here. To a kick in training? Expect him on the pitch, and not looking forward to what he can do. Hopefully they play RVP, he's been so lethargic this year and we can dominate the midfield. Apparently Valencia is a doubt too, he has the speed to track back on hazard (but defensively he's shit) if he is out so much room for Eden!!!

This fixture right here will be our hardest fixture of this whole season, you guys watch. I have a bad feeling about this, honestly. If Diego Costa isn't fit for this, we are basically fucked.

Kobe would be very disappointed by your thinking.

It won't be a walk in the park but we got this.

I'm sick of waiting for the match to begin.

I like it more when we're the underdog, now there's a lot more pressure to win the game and I'm way more nervous than I was for the game at the Etihad for example. It makes no sense because this should be a much easier game than City away. Doesn't help that I'm watching this with my United supporting brother...